Hands Across The Wa'

• Thread starter Deleted account rno
  • Start date

Deleted account rno

Some of you might recall a well attended meet a crowd of us Scottish GSsers had with some of you good people from the North East about 18 months ago. The original "Hands Across The Wa'" was in October, 2005. We all met at St Mary's Loch and after lunch had a tour of the borders area. From memory, I think that there were about 30 or more bikes.

Well, I reckon (and so does Forry) that we should have another one.

I've stuck up a post in the Scottish section too. After discussions with Forry, a Sunday in April sounds like a plan. The first one was a really good day out. Look forward to seeing some of you canny lads 'n' lasses again. :beerjug:

Watch this space...:thumb2

P.S. I'll try no' tae fall off this time ;) :D

Ok, and we should organise a ford trip on the same day as I kept meaning to.:beerjug:

A load of us are up at Fort William on the weekend 21st and 22nd April so try to avoid that if poss' so that Mr & mrs mort can join in.

15th seems okay for me: I should be back from wherever I'm going for the Easter week.....

:thumb2

We'll meet at the airport roundabout and take the A68 up. Will have to be rather early in the morning. Need to find out what time it starts...

sounds good :thumb2

Have you got a route planned, time and place of meet up etc?

I thought about a meet at about 11.30 ish. Have a ride about for an hour or so. Bit of lunch then another ride around the borders and split up for home about 4 ish.

I'd originally thought about meeting at St Mary's Loch but am open to suggetions. I'm hoping that Forry has good ideas for a route.

Paging Mr Forry...:thumb2

Not sure about other people but I'd prefer it to be green laning, fords and forrestry. This is especially if we are sending a couple hours travelling each way.

A.

1 vote for bacon sarnies and lap-dancers (preferably female) in mini-kilts..

:hide

Back
Top Bottom