Show us your Classic M/C

Yep roll on spring, yeah I bought it as a rough export T150 that hadn't been abused but not well looked after lots of bodge jobs on it. I put the primary chain through the chain case in the first month of owning it which was the catalyst for this build. Correction its a UK bike buy had an export tank on.

Yep roll on spring, yeah I bought it as a rough export T150 that hadn't been abused but not well looked after lots of bodge jobs on it. I put the primary chain through the chain case in the first month of owning it which was the catalyst for this build. Correction its a UK bike buy had an export tank on.

.......:thumb2........

An old mate sent me a pic of two of his current classics :

Attachments

• cd9a5194-3a54-4af5-8dec-4d6359013e52.jpg
    cd9a5194-3a54-4af5-8dec-4d6359013e52.jpg
    234.2 KB · Views: 704
Had a run out yesterday to see if I could tell any difference after putting in fresh (and correct quantity) fork oil.

No shit Sherlock, I can

d4a9ad4f322e2daa21e865918efed3f5.jpg

Got this before Christmas and awaiting reg from DVLA. I will probably use it for popping into Cambridge to visit my mother as there is a route that is mainly on byways. Should be a laugh!

very nice too. so is that the same as a chally ? st70 ?

Chaly is substantially different. The CT70 in very similar to the ST70 but with a high front mudguard. Mine is a 1980 Model and they have several differences from the earlier bikes, most obviously the handlebars are conventional (but still fold down after loosening bolts) and the front forks are also more conventional. They are supposed to have a more compliant ride than the earlier bikes.

Chaly is substantially different. The CT70 in very similar to the ST70 but with a high front mudguard. Mine is a 1980 Model and they have several differences from the earlier bikes, most obviously the handlebars are conventional (but still fold down after loosening bolts) and the front forks are also more conventional. They are supposed to have a more compliant ride than the earlier bikes.

:beerjug::okay

That's a handsome beast :thumb

Why thank you :thumb2

I guess like a lot of owners of older bikes, this was one that I always wanted as a young man, but couldn’t have at the time (although it was actually an F2B that was the object of my desire, not the F2C I’ve got).

Had this sat in my garage for a few weeks, belongs to a friend. I tried selling it for him on ebay but unfortunately he wants a bit too much for it. No takers.
Still It’s a nice thing to look at and not in my way.

Attachments

• 07E3CF04-10E7-4812-9636-27A33A38E683.jpg
    07E3CF04-10E7-4812-9636-27A33A38E683.jpg
    254.7 KB · Views: 288

Back
Top Bottom