Anyone use Waitrose or Londis?

Wizard

Reaction score
If anyone who's coming over at the weekend happens to shop in either Waitrose or Londis, could you do me a wee favour?

I've been using a particular type of curry powder for 20 years, and me mammy used it even before that...... but no-one seems to keep it over here anymore. :mad:

So, if you're doing your shopping before coming over and see Sharwoods Hot Curry Powder for Madras, could you be so kind as to grab a couple of tubs and I'll get ye a pint in return. Ta :thumb2

Oh, and if a couple/few of yez get a couple each*, I'll still buy you a pint and stick a load in the freezer :D

*The smartarse who brings a case of it hoping for a cheap weekend will be sadly disappointed :nono :rolleyes: :D

Attachments

• product_image.jpg
    product_image.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 277
If anyone who's coming over at the weekend happens to shop in either Waitrose or Londis, could you do me a wee favour?

I've been using a particular type of curry powder for 20 years, and me mammy used it even before that...... but no-one seems to keep it over here anymore. :mad:

So, if you're doing your shopping before coming over and see Sharwoods Hot Curry Powder for Madras, could you be so kind as to grab a couple of tubs and I'll get ye a pint in return. Ta :thumb2

Oh, and if a couple/few of yez get a couple each*, I'll still buy you a pint and stick a load in the freezer :D

*The smartarse who brings a case of it hoping for a cheap weekend will be sadly disappointed :nono :rolleyes: :D

If you don't get any luck Wizard, there's a waitrose about 2 miles from me, PM you your H/A and I'll post you two pots, you can paypal the cost.

Just had a look in Sainsburys and can't find it.

Dave

According to Sharwoods themselves, they only sell it to Waitrose and Londis, and a couple of large cash and carries, none of which are operating in NI. :(

But ta anyway Dave :thumb

The Monkey he say yessssssssssss

Attachments

• IMG_0879.jpg
    IMG_0879.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 218
Cheers Maggie, I owe ye wan!

Irish Curry :D

Attachments

• DSCF0189_1.JPG
    DSCF0189_1.JPG
    114.2 KB · Views: 174