Thanks

Aidan1150

Nice but unfortunate husband.
Mod Squad
Reaction score
Well, that went OK didn't it? :augie

Many thanks are owed to Jockser who helped with the route for the road run and for coming out to recce the run, even in the snow. :eek:

Also to Sugarcube and Tuned for what by all reports was a cracking day off-road. They put a lot of work into finding and riding tracks. A labour of love no doubt. :)

Thankfully the weather played along, thanks Mandy :kissy2

To all of the magnificent Tossers and their ladies who traveled from all over these islands to be in Donegal. I thank and salute you all. :bow :clap

Until the next one...........................................

Well, that went OK didn't it? :augie

Many thanks are owed to Jockser who helped with the route for the road run and for coming out to recce the run, even in the snow. :eek:

Also to Sugarcube and Tuned for what by all reports was a cracking day off-road. They put a lot of work into finding and riding tracks. A labour of love no doubt. :)

Thankfully the weather played along, thanks Mandy :kissy2

To all of the magnificent Tossers and their ladies who traveled from all over these islands to be in Donegal. I thank and salute you all. :bow :clap

Until the next one...........................................

wot a weekend and wot a load Nice Tossers and Mrs Tossers:beer: :thumb :beer: :thumb :clap :clap

A great weekend finished off with the headcold from hell. Ah well :rolleyes:

many thanks aidan and jochen.great weekend and good to meet a bunch of tossers and to catch up with friends.

the weather couldnt have been better (well done mandy)..

a great spot excellent value for money.

knackered now:rob

Brilliant!

that was one helluva good weekend:thumb2

:bow Thank You Aidan, Mandy and Jockser.:bow

home now, bit frayed at the edges - but cant stop grinning:)

and Thanks too to Jimmy for the challenging tour home - you wont believe how many brownie points that got me with Mrs og :bounce1 -the grin remains even now,

first Real Run of the year.
even better than last years.
Hooboy! what a start:D

~~
Mr+Mrs Og

Thanks to all for a fantastic weekend wi great people but thats enough about me and Tash
"I'll be back"
Will give a glowing report card to the organiser/s when I am back home.:thumb
As I can't put it into words just now:eek:

I'm on my mums computer:augie

:bow :bow :bow

got home at midnight from a 936 mile stroll around some parts of Ireland with a top bunch of Tossers Ta very much to one and all :aidan

:friday :boozer :wave

Really Big Thanks from me for a great weekend - well done to all involved. :clap

Cheers, dB.

Many thanks to "2 speed" Jockser and "i know where im going" Aidan and any 1 else involved in organising the weekend:clap. A fantastic spin up along the north coast on Friday,followed by a real Hill's of Donegal spin on Saturday:thumb. I had to leave early on Sunday morning which was a bummer,but had a great time all weekend, and it was really good to meet up with every one again, and put a few more face's to names. Special thanks to Mandy for the lovely food and the fantastic sunshine:Motomartin

Great to meet ye all, thanks.

Jesus, that was good, Friday, Saturday and Sunday were among the best days ridin I've ever had,
even with that wicked hangover from the Friday night of drunken debauchery I still managed to keep up
(with some) :eek: Shinobi is vowed to silence about my moment on the twisty rocky bits, :eek: :augie
Aidan, Sugarcube, Jockser and Tuned, thankyou for organizing such a great couple of days. :clap :clap :clap :clap
It was brilliant to finally meet so many of ye all, left in a bit of a hurry and didn't get to say good
luck to ye all, but I'm glad to hear every one made it home safely.

Oh and here's a pic of the biggest splash .:thumb2

Attachments

• Tuned.JPG
    Tuned.JPG
    103.8 KB · Views: 357
Jaysus!
i dunno - half of us went to Donegal glad it was dry.
the other half - went out of their way to get wet?:nenau
:rolleyes:

:D

Many thanks Aiden/Mandy :aidan and too many others to mention. A great weekend yet again (missed the big fella :beer: :beer: ) A laid back, well organised Piss up in the traditional Oirish Manner, and a guy wot don't sing 'It's my party and I'll Cry if i Want To' but accepts that it for the paticipants to do their thing and enjoy the Craic. :aidan :aidan

Attachments

• Asleep.jpg
    Asleep.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 307
Just got home a few hours ago.

Thanks to everyone who organised the Run to the Hills. I haven't had that good a time since I can remember (sad isn't it).

..... and it's not true what they say about the Irish. You're all fine chaps! :augie

I'll be back next year! :thumb Next time I will organise a translator so I can understand more than every third word from Civil and Aidan. ;)

Thanks to everyone who organised the Run to the Hills. I haven't had that good a time since I can remember (sad isn't it).

..... and it's not true what they say about the Irish. You're all fine chaps! :augie

I'll be back next year! :thumb Next time I will organise a translator so I can understand more than every third word from Civil and Aidan. ;)

Good to see you made it home OK nice to meet you may see in July good luck with the New one on its way:beerjug: :thumb2 wayne

Bet you can't wait for a good nights sleep:D
glad you enjoyed the weekend BOB

Back
Top Bottom