Llangollen for Newbies

Got to watch the old yins they'll dump their kebab wrapper anywhere:augie

Got a new bike for this year and it's not quite the skip that the last one was so hopefully I'll be alright:) - besides, I need to give the fighting juice a miss this year - the Mrs is coming along:D

From the fuel stop it's 57 miles back to Llangollen... if you take that option it's 45 miles less than doing the total route :nenau
Don't be intimidated, Lucy will be the back marker and will look after you all.........

That sounds like a plan, see how it's going at the fuel stop, having the option to continue or meander back. Thanks Paul.

Got a new bike for this year and it's not quite the skip that the last one was so hopefully I'll be alright:) - besides, I need to give the fighting juice a miss this year - the Mrs is coming along:D

We call it smash the hoose juice:D

I won't be indulging either:augie

Only 5 days to go and I'm staring to panic:confused:

What type of teabags should I bring and is the water safe should I bring bottled and can you recommend what type of gas I should use on my stove
Milk powdered or bottled:nenau

Only 5 days to go and I'm staring to panic:confused:

What type of teabags should I bring and is the water safe should I bring bottled and can you recommend what type of gas I should use on my stove
Milk powdered or bottled:nenau

Just strap a bit o heather tay your mirrors to ward off witches and evil spirits

I have updated the details of the raffle with some piccies. It's looking good. There will be a few other prizes too such as bottles of wine and some choccies

SUNDAY, 11.30 am, for those staying until Monday (or if you want to join us then bugger off home after) we'll have a little run out, nothing too stretching.......out to the coast, some fish and chips, then a scenic route back to the Hand in time for lots more pints and a kebab :thumb2

Meet in the Hand car park 11.30, I'm the big ginger twat...you won't miss me :)

Back
Top Bottom