Manc riders???

Jonah

cant do the whole weekend:thedummy , but are there any people going just for the Saturday in the Manchester area that i could hook up with???????:thumb2 . Would like to do the rideout, so any one out there:D :D

Rollinsdan and I are riding over on Saturday morning :thumb2

I'm in the Bury area so if you wanna hook up and ride down........:thumb2

I'm in the Bury area so if you wanna hook up and ride down........:thumb2

No problem with us....but we are also meeting up with some others....from Stoke and Congleton, so not sure of route yet. We'll make some calls tomorrow and then I'll get back on to you. Be easier if you were a sponsor so we could pm you :augie

I think we're meeting at the fine Mr Wassalls house for breakfast :augie

He's in congleton. From there it will be Sandbach, Nantwich, Wrexham and then Llangollen.

Best place to meet would probably be the Texaco garage by junction 17 of the M6. If you turn right at the top of the slip road (heading south) you can't miss it on your left hand side.

If we meet at Les's and plan to set off at 8am I would guess we would be there for 8.15 to 8.20.

Sounds good to me meeting off the M6. :thumb2 Would you confirm later in the week timings for meeting up, and are you staying for the meal, or a drink , and what timings for the return leg? I always think theres a bit more safety when theres a number of bikes together. God i sound like a right ol fart:rob :D :D :D

Sounds good to me meeting off the M6. :thumb2 Would you confirm later in the week timings for meeting up, and are you staying for the meal, or a drink , and what timings for the return leg? I always think theres a bit more safety when theres a number of bikes together. God i sound like a right ol fart:rob :D :D :D

One of us will let you know....definitely!! All up in the air for me at the mo, I'm crocked with a pelvis/hip/back problem :( :( but I'm hoping to be fixed for Saturday :) Dan and I are staying overnight (if I make it) and therefore staying for the meal - Flipfly etc are just there for the day, not sure what their eating plans are....

Pelvis/hip/back problem???!!! Now who sounds like the "right ol fart" ? :D

P.S. good to see you've joined the sponsoring "elite" :D

If we meet at Les's and plan to set off at 8am I would guess we would be there for 8.15 to 8.20.

WHEN?!?!

I intend to be still asleep at around that time - unless the boy tries to smother me with Neddy at 6:30am, as per :)

Flipfly etc are just there for the day, not sure what their eating plans are....

Cause Liz is with me my eating plans will be limited :D :D :D :D

Bloody diet.

Spaniel, you say anything and your dead!!! YKWIM :augie

Will have the "bread knife" with me She was convinced that the whole scene was a bit suspect, web site , all boys (and girls!!) together, big throbbing machines etc etc, however she has had a change of heart and wants to come too:eek: :eek: So should be good. No kids, dog n all that. Its gonna cost me this one:blast :blast :blast

I think we're meeting at the fine Mr Wassalls house for breakfast :augie

He's in congleton. From there it will be Sandbach, Nantwich, Wrexham and then Llangollen.

Best place to meet would probably be the Texaco garage by junction 17 of the M6. If you turn right at the top of the slip road (heading south) you can't miss it on your left hand side.

At some point in your trip down, you may be joined by a grubby blue 1200, with myself and Roz on board. Picking her up from Crewe at 8.30ish. :D
Mark

I'm heading down from Preston on Saturday morning. Thought I'd set off at around 8.15... 85 miles... should be there for 9.30ish. Time for a cuppa before we set off again :thumb2

See y'all there, or somewhere on the way.

Plan is to now meet at the Texaco garage at Junction 17 at 8 am ish. Will have a steady ride over to Llangollen so no heroics if you want to tag along.
If not we'll see you there.

If your in Crewe, try Harveys sandwich bar..........good stuff!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom