Alternative road ride

(RIP) Jamie

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Me, Steppers and the chubby bloke from Notts (not Rob Farmer, the other one) have organised a slightly shorter, though slightly more adventurous road ride for Saturday. It may not be for true novices, as we even managed to lose Woody last year.

It's a nice technical, not too long ride to the famous Ponderosa Caff, in the welsh hills, then off to Rhyll for ice cream.

If we leave about 11:30am, we should be back at the hotel, hot, exilerated, and ready for a nights boogying by 12:30pm.

There's an idea, like.

Make that leave hotel 12.30, lunch at the ponderosa with the cartwrights, then Ice cream at Ryillllll, like.

Then back for early doors. Can't be any more than 40miles round trip. If it is more, we'll stop at the first ice cream van we see, then back to the hotel.

We lost someone else as well as Woody , i can't remember who. Never saw him again !!

You could stop at the the Ponderosa for lunch then Denbigh for ice cream which would mean next stop is Fish and chips in Rhyl.

That's a total of 35 miles.

Then back in one long ride without a stop. I'm sure you'd be ready for a pint by then :beer:

You could stop at the the Ponderosa for lunch then Denbigh for ice cream which would mean next stop is Fish and chips in Rhyl.

Then back in one long ride without a stop. I'm sure you'd be ready for a pint by then :beer:

Im more than capable of getting lost on my own you cnuts :nod
The ride back seems a bit extreme....could we factor in a couple of stops for make up adjustment, bike cleaning etc

Sod riding the bike that far. Bring your new people chariot,and we can have a charrabang outing in it. :ymca2 :wave

Could do this, nice waterfall half way around with a cafe :)

screenshot024nk2.jpg

Attachments

• Waterfall circuit route.gdb
    32 KB · Views: 139
Now THAT'S a plan.

We can do a pub crawl - how much fun would that be?

Nope, coming on the bike now, just put the pillion seat back on it.

Not having a load of drunken tossers in me new pap pap :rob

Nope, coming on the bike now, just put the pillion seat back on it.

Not having a load of drunken tossers in me new pap pap :rob

Losely translated means ......................... :eyesdown

You've got more chance of getting a wank of the Pope than me driving you lot from pub to pub getting pissed while i'm on juice .... :nenau

............................... :mmmm

Me, Steppers and the chubby bloke from Notts (not Rob Farmer, the other one) have organised a slightly shorter, though slightly more adventurous road ride for Saturday.

Just spotted this you git. I'll come on this to spoil your day :D

Me, Steppers and the chubby bloke from Notts (not Rob Farmer, the other one) have organised a slightly shorter, though slightly more adventurous road ride for Saturday. It may not be for true novices, as we even managed to lose Woody last year.

It's a nice technical, not too long ride to the famous Ponderosa Caff, in the welsh hills, then off to Rhyll for ice cream.

If we leave about 11:30am, we should be back at the hotel, hot, exilerated, and ready for a nights boogying by 12:30pm.

Come on there can't be two that chubby!:D

Back
Top Bottom