It's buzzin' in't it!!!!

Fanum

Toubab
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Can't remember seeing so many people saying things like 'I feel like a kid again I can't wait' and so on about this weekend.....

It's going to be a cracker............the weather's with us, there are some great rides on trhe cards, some good nosh and a whole bunch of tossers going!! :clap :clap :clap

Ride safe folks, see you all there and don't forget to buy a bunch of raffle tickets from the gorgeous Sharriebee for her Welsh Mountain Rescue team :thumb2

Bring it on!!!!!

:hogroast :hogroast :hogroast :hogroast :hogroast :hogroast :hogroast

Just had Civil and the lovely Billy on the phone. Billy's all excited at the thought of a weekend with James Burton :hug

Forry started packing on Monday I could picture him on the other end of the phone the tother night :JB :D

Heading doon to my wee Mammies tomorrow get spoiled before I go:eek:
ETA High noon at Teabay services Fri:thumb
Gettin all excited myself only two more sleeps:steptoe

Sunday Morning LLANGOLLEN:)

I wonder who had the Vindaloo:aidan
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2NozekqvIxI"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2NozekqvIxI" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

My 17 year old step daughter has just been quizzing me about going to meet people that I've met on the internet!!
She said 'what would you say if I was going to do that'
Luckily I was able to tell her that I have a chaperone ( thats you Spider):D

My mobile has never been so hot as it has been this evening.... I've had Tossers telling me they not going to be able to get to sleep.... others saying their GS is all loaded up and they can't wait for sun rise... one is already on his way.

It's the first time we have the whole hotel to our selfs... all 58 rooms :clap

The camp site looks like it's going to be buzzing too :clap

The weather is going to be superb.... what more can we ask :bow :bow

See you all tomorrow.

:beerjug: :drinkinpa :beerjug: :drinkinpa
:hogroast :hogroast :hogroast
:wave :wave

My mobile has never been so hot as it has been this evening.... I've had Tossers telling me they not going to be able to get to sleep.... others saying their GS is all loaded up and they can't wait for sun rise... one is already on his way.

It's the first time we have the whole hotel to our selfs... all 58 rooms :clap

]

I'm sorry everyone, but I can't let it go on any longer :blast - Paul, it's a wind-up. Everyones in on it. You'll be there all on your own tomorrow.
But we've left £3 behind the bar for you to have a drink. :beer:

I'm sorry everyone, but I can't let it go on any longer :blast - Paul, it's a wind-up. Everyones in on it. You'll be there all on your own tomorrow.
But we've left £3 behind the bar for you to have a drink. :beer:

:rolleyes:

Dobber!!!!! :tosser

Do these people not get out much :nenau
It'll probably end up as rubbish as the other 20 odd events I've been to so far this year.
I'll be glad to get home and get a proper rest. :rob

;) :p

Do these people not get out much :nenau
It'll probably end up as rubbish as the other 20 odd events I've been to so far this year.
I'll be glad to get home and get a proper rest. :rob

;) :p

You're trying to make Trippy feel better.... aren't you :aidan

It's not working

Doris is packed and ready to rock.......:bounce1

Paul's trying to find a space on his bike to put the flares......:D

See all you lovely tossers tomoz......Bring it on........:clap :beerjug:

Why do wives always move things somewhere where you can never find them, all in the spirit of "tidying up"? I am trying to pack for fecks sake. And my Garmin mount has gone missing from the middle of the living room floor where i specifically left it. My credit card, which was by the sink, is no longer there. And my camping pillow, which I placed at the top of the stairs, is also nowhere to be seen.

Still, new Tourances being fitted at 8am tomorrow, half day at work and then I am off. Wooooo-Haaaa :clap

Pack your dancing shoes Clive :bounce1

Steptoe were off fishing on Llangorse lake bring yer Rod....:thumb

Whatton im gonna marker pen you up :eek:

Dahoum gonna snog your face off :hug

Ming...Gonna slap you stupid..:nenau just cos your a twot.

James ..need some moisteriser info

Paul ..im apologising now :beer:

And last but not least Fanum...no chasing sheep this year then :clap

Riding down with a proper motley crew in the morning....propping up the bar at 1pm and no later :thumb

Back
Top Bottom