Latest News

Paul G (BHT)

Creator
Mod Squad
Solutions
Reaction score
LATEST NEWS for the Llangollen weekend 4th - 6th May 2007

• Of the 58 rooms in the Hand Hotel UKGSers have booked 51 of them, the other 7 are reserved for us so if anyone is thinking of making a last minute decision to come be quick.

• We now have exclusive use of the Denbigh suite on Friday and Saturday nights, it is located to the left of reception…. I think. This will provide a safe haven from the local entertainment :D

• Breakfasts for campers. If any of the campers want to join us for breakfast at the hotel they will be happy to feed you for a small fee, just let reception know as you come in. It’s only an 800 yard stroll from the camp site

30 hours to go
:clap :clap :clap

• We now have exclusive use of the Denbigh suite on Friday and Saturday nights, it is located to the left of reception…. I think. This will provide a safe haven from the local entertainment :D

Is there a bar in there?

Barbara will be pleased :)
No Cooking Sunday morning:thumb2

as regards the "private" room, will the lovelorn bachelors/ desperate ones amongst our numbers be allowed to invite local talent in to join us????

Barbara will be pleased :)
No Cooking Sunday morning:thumb2

as regards the "private" room, will the lovelorn bachelors/ desperate ones amongst our numbers be allowed to invite local talent in to join us????

No...there's a small step up into that room....about half an inc.

The local 'talent' won't be able to get their zimmers over it....

Trust me on this one Keith :)

LATEST NEWS for the Llangollen weekend 4th - 6th May 2007

Breakfasts for campers.[/B] If any of the campers want to join us for breakfast at the hotel they will be happy to feed you for a small fee, just let reception know as you come in. It’s only an 800 yard stroll from the camp site

Now that I like!!! :clap :clap :clap :clap

Bikes packed leaving at 11:00 Local time "that means give or take an hour or so":thumb

Thank god for the breakfasts Forry has threatend me with one of his egg rolls:eek:

Just booked in @The Hand :clap
That was the easy part-all I have to do now is tell the wife I'm going and business partners that I'm having an early one tomorrow :augie

Have a great time guys.
Oonyack is on his way.
149187914-M.jpg

Nice one Paul.I hear Whatton and Steptoes doing Karaoke Fri and sat night :augie

Have a great time guys.
Oonyack is on his way.
149187914-M.jpg

The Tossers been textin me saying how good the food was and how he was going to enjoy the run down:rolleyes:
Finished work now thank fek:thumb
Enjoy your weekend Gordon:beer:

Just booked the Hand for friday night :thumb2 just rememberd don't do hang overs very well :eek:

:bounce1 :bounce1

Two nights booked in the Hand Hotel :clap

No Riff Raff campers in the hotel after 9pm apparently :D

Just booked the Hand for friday night :thumb2 just rememberd don't do hang overs very well :eek:

:bounce1 :bounce1

So breakfast at yours is off then? :thedummy

How did you manage to wangle the night off from the birthday celebrations then?

Just got the bike all packed and ready for an early morning start tomorrow. Not enough space on the bike for spare off-road wheels/tyres and cool box with 15 large cans of lager. Luckily, Proff has kindly agreed to carry these up in his famous Wobblybox. I just hope there's still some beer left over for me.

Looks like perfect weather for it so looking forward to an excellent weekend.

Do we apologise in advance for our drunken behaviour or wait till after?

Does Proff's comment about local talent include those four legged mutton types?

Sid

No...there's a small step up into that room....about half an inc.
The local 'talent' won't be able to get their zimmers over it....
Trust me on this one Keith :)

Do you mean these fine ladies will not be available this year then :tears :yikes :yikes :yikes

Attachments

• new.jpg
    new.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 126
just booked a room for saturday night for me and Stan.

So will have to nurse the ribena bike ditchwater pump over there.

Should i mention it's Stans birthday on Monday?:beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom