Beak Transplant

Bart Beak and Desierto Fairing

Hi Bart

Would your beak be compatible with the Touratech Desierto Fairing for the R1100GS.

I'm thinking of giving the old girl a facelift and your beak and their fairing/HID lights look like they would compliment each other.

Touratech part no: 01-040-0295-0

What do you think?

Thanks

Eugene

Re: Bart Beak and Desierto Fairing

Eugene said:
Hi Bart

Would your beak be compatible with the Touratech Desierto Fairing for the R1100GS.

Yes, with a little work.... watch this space ;)

desiegray.jpg

desertio faring and Bart Beak

Very interested Paul G (BHT).

Let me know when you've got more info.

I may need advise to push my muppet-like mechanical skills to the job but it does look a very nice job.

Eugene:D

Hi Eugene

Yes it will fit.
But you will have to cut a small bit from the under/inside of the TT fairing. About 1cm.

I think paul will lead the way.. (quoted paul .. Yes, with a little work.... watch this space ;) )

@ paul .Go Paul, good luck.

B-art

Paul and Max -

which rack bags have you got fitted there?

Argy

ArgyBargy said:
Paul and Max -

which rack bags have you got fitted there?

Argy

THIS is what you're looking for, item number 01-055-1208-0

PS it's not my bike in the photo.

That bike (which I think is the most gorgeous GS I have seen) belongs to a Dutch GS rider living in Denmark. He did all the work himself, and made a fantastic job of it.

4.jpg

Read more about the bike here, and Sander (the bike's owner) here

And the best thing is, he uses it for what it was intended for:

68.jpg

blowing the dust off a VERY old string.
I've tried to get in touch with the vendor, but understandably to no avail, given the age of this. I've posted on the wanted, but have not had any nibbles, so wondered if anyone out there has an one on a bike that has been decommissioned or knows where I might find one....
Cheers

Blowing the dust again.....

blowing the dust off a VERY old string.
I've tried to get in touch with the vendor, but understandably to no avail, given the age of this. I've posted on the wanted, but have not had any nibbles, so wondered if anyone out there has an one on a bike that has been decommissioned or knows where I might find one....
Cheers

Back
Top Bottom