Llangollen,,,,,,DOH!,,,,,,and THANKS!

..to get your bike home ok in the end piggers?

:beerjug: :beerjug: :beerjug: tsbnoise

Yea, but on a trailer unfortunately !!!!

It was good to meet you Tom. Well done for having a go at the fords, having only been riding for such a short time.

Cheers, Piggers

Think it must be something to do with having it up for sale. I dropped mine too,
the difference being nobody helped to pick it up untill after the photo sesion:aidan

No doubt they will be appearing on this very forum in the very near future :eek: :eek: :eek:

It amazing how quickly you cn pick up a loaded Adventure, when the threat of a photo is in the offing ! I think I managed to get the bike back up before anyone got a shot:rolleyes: . But I am sure someone will prove me wrong.

:blast

Piggers what that yours we saw arriving on a trailer around 10am towed by a pretty ancient Renault Laguna???? I take it you got home alright then:thumb2

Yeah, that was BMW assist. I wasn't too sure the car was going to make it to Northampton :eek: .

The bike died due to some sort of electrical fault after the last ford (Serves me right for doing it in both directions).

Even Wizard with his gas powered soldering iron couldn't get it running again :nenau

The bike is now at the dealers waiting to be repaired.

The only downer was missing Saturday nights festivities as a result.

Maybe I should take the safe option and do the offroad next year:D

Cheers, Piggers

Last edited:
Lighter than mine..

Kirst, dont worry it was Brians (Reyno's) 650 Dakar you nearly collected, it could do with a few scratches it was looking far too shiny.. !

Seriously though it was a pleasure to help haul your bike upright, put it this way it was a lot lighter than my 1150gs on sunday when i dropped it in campsite field..

Hope you got it all back togather.. tis all part of thefun :D

Back
Top Bottom