Thank you BHT

Thanks to all of those involved in putting together such a great weekend. :bow

It was nice to meet friends again and to meet many other Tossers for the first time. :thumb2

I'm away off now to sort out some pics. :)

Thanks to all for making it a weekend to remember :clap especially Paul & Lucy for the road ride :thumb

All incriminating photographic evidence from Saturday evening/Sunday morning can be purchased by pm ing me with offers of used notes..............................:augie

:thumb2

Top quote !!

Cheers fella :beerjug: :beerjug:

Mrs Flip and I legged it before the effects of the morning wee you and Proff were drinking kicked in!!!!!!

Good to see ya, would've liked to talk, but couldn't get through the crowds that were surrounding the Ural!!!!!

Great bike, but sort that feckin hair out son :augie

Tossers with long hair.....................now your just braggin' cause most of us can only get that length of hair on our shoulders!!!!!!

Tossers with long hair.....................now your just braggin' cause most of us can only get that length of hair on our shoulders!!!!!!

Just cause you've got a "Chrome Dome" :D

Thanks to all for a great event, look forward to the next :thumb2

Must remember not to park next to BTBR's gs made mine look dirty :D

Great Weekend

Had a great time, nice to see everyone again MATT:D , thanks to Paul & Lucy for the road ride, superb views:thumb2 and different roads.

Hope everyone got home safe, sorry I could only come for the day, will make it for the whole weekend next year

Gary:thumb2

As for normal :augie :augie :augie

Judging by the bouncing about that was going on a bit later............. normal for a kangaroo on speed! :thumb

Another er...... um...... interesting *ahem* event. I even managed to get home in one piece :eek:

Great weekend again.

Thanks to all, especially the Manageress Lady :mmmm for tearing up the ticket made out for my Pikey Van in her Car Park overnight :thumb2 Got home, nearly sober :beer: :beer: 2000 h last night. Just about to unload the van. See you all soon. :bow :bow

Just to add my thanks to everyone involved in a FANTASTIC weekend :thumb :thumb !! The road ride was brilliant :clap . Great to meet up with so many new faces as well. Hope to see you all soon.

t :beerjug:

I'll add my bit by saying a BIG THANKYOU for a great first meeting for me...was great to put a few faces to names and meet other tossers!! Role on the hogroast!

:beerjug:

thanks

Me and the wife had a great time, especially thanks to steptoe, for the lesurly bimble to the ponderosa for lunch and then on to Rhyl for ice cream, even though he broke the machine asking for chocolate sauce :D

Thanks to BHT, Lucy & everyone else who had a hand in organising the event. And to Fanum & Clive for the Fords Run. It was a thoroughly enjoyable weekend where I got to meet up with some old acquaintences & meet some new ones :thumb2

See youse all in Achill :bounce1 :bounce1 :bounce1

Big thanks to the organisers and all who had a part in making it another memorable event :thumb2.

Nice to meet up with familiar faces (they're still as ugly :D ) and a couple of new ones. There never seems to be enough time.

Had one of the best road rides on the way back as I found a couple of roads with tons of twisties. Didn't even have to undertake any cars as there was little traffic on them and even less sports bikes (not that I'm against sports bikes but...oh never mind been down this road before)

Did the Horseshoe pass for the first time (see below).

One last thing. Thank God for moulded earplugs. Had stereo snoring from Mr Fanum (how your other half manages I do not know) and his eminance The Rev Chuck.

Big thanks again. See you at the next one :beerjug:

Thank you to all and sundry.....:D

We've only just got back in a hour ago....knackered, but had a great time as always......

Lovely to meet new tossers....Steve b and Jon (Rocks)...just for starters...and even lovelier to meet old friends....Charles, Spegs and Elaine, Bill and Rosie, Steve Chips and Dawn, Dan and Caroline, Aidan and Mandy....to name a few.....:D :clap :beerjug:

Jaq and Paul...xx

Big thanks to Paul & Lucy and the rest of the team for a great w/end and the chance to put a few more names to faces (Steve B, Rev Chuck, BTBR, Mr & Mrs Mutley to mention a few)
Cheers Reyno :thumb

We beat the rain home today at 3, thanks to all for making a poor Honda rider feel welcome :) . Nice to put some faces to names. Hope to meet some again sometime, but not the :mcgun :mcgun two guys who tried to put us into a ditch (is it because I ride a Honda, I asked myself? :nenau ) and caused us to abandon the road ride.

That aside, we did enjoy the weekend, thanks due to the organisers, as well as the hotel staff.

Thanks from me too.

Had a great time putting voices to faces, and chatting with fellow GS'ers.

Thanks especially to Lucy for making a twisty road challenged person such as myself feel reassured that I wouldn't fall off the back and miss out on such an excellent ride!

Al...

Brilliant weekend and a big thanks to all for helping out on draining
Das Boot
And treating me in the manner of which a visiting soverign has become accustomed:bow

:clap :clap :clap

Back
Top Bottom