Thank you BHT

BTBR

Compulsive tinkerer........!
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Cheers Paul for organzing a cracking weekend and leading a great ride out yesterday.

:thumb

Thanks also to Lucy for doing such a stirling job of Tail End Charlie....even if she did leave a couple of people behind at the lunch stop. :blast

Great to meet up with old and new faces, and even some ugly ones, mentioning no names......:rolleyes:

Attachments

• DSC02989.JPG
    DSC02989.JPG
    87.7 KB · Views: 756
Cock:mmmm

But agree fully with every thing else :thumb :thumb

Nice one Paul:clap :clap

The thanks really must go to you guys that made the event what it was
:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

Special thanks to Fanum for sorting the Fords ride :thumb2 thanks to Timpo for sorting the Off road ride :thumb2 and a special thanks to the staff at the Hand Hotel for putting up with us :thumb2

I'm told there were 108 GSs in the car park yesterday morning at 09:45...... :eek:
:bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow

brilliant event!

just got got home after a great weekend. thanks to paul & lucy & everyone else who made it happen :)

It must have been a good weekend .....

Mrs. Mutley spent the entire journey home discussing which event to do next :bounce1

(with me explaining that she can't do most of them as they involve camping :blast )

Thanks to everyone involved in the organisation :bow

What a great weekend. Thoroughly enjoyed it, big thank you to you BHT :thumb2

Great to see everyone once again :thumb2

Mrs. Mutley spent the entire journey home discussing which event to do next :bounce1

(with me explaining that she can't do most of them as they involve camping :blast )

Thanks to everyone involved in the organisation :bow

Mrs Mutley must have balls of steel Mutley because you were certainly "making progress" on the road ride and making it look pretty effortless with it ;) . Two up, panniers what looked like nobblies. I tried to stay close at one point and backed out before I ended up in a hedge.

Fantastic weekend. Thanks to Paul and co for organising :thumb2

Was that before or after you dropped the bike in the middle of the main road at the entrance to the hotel car park. :augie

PS
Sorry I went without you this morning Mutters. Especially as I had waited for you from early on:eek:

But to be honest, I gave up waiting after 30 minutes. :nenau

When you said you were just popping up stairs to get changed, I never knew that your bedroom was in Rhyl!

Mrs Mutley must have balls of steel Mutley because you were certainly "making progress" on the road ride and making it look pretty effortless with it ;) . Two up, panniers what looked like nobblies. I tried to stay close at one point and backed out before I ended up in a hedge.

Fantastic weekend. Thanks to Paul and co for organising :thumb2

Riding like a complete knob as per usual then, ah Mutters:nenau

:angel

A big thank you from Me and Mrs Flip. A Great day (apart from having to wait 10 minutes before we could leave, due to Proffs shirt!!!!).

Thanks to Fanum for the fords ride and to all the Tossers who provided endless amusement and stupidity (you know who you are!!!!).

Next time we'll stay over and get drunk with ya.

Shame the best bike of the day was Russian (closely followed by Verns Donkey :thumb2 ).

Yeah but............which one was the cleanest. :augie

:Motomartin

It only looked clean 'cos it was parked next to mine.
Big thanks from Roz and myself too,:beerjug: especially to the choir outside our window that serenaded us to sleep.:D Serves me right for being a lightweight I suppose, but having a bike bouncing off its rev limiter will wake even the soundest of sleepers. Pity I only found out in the morning what was happening, or I might have been tempted to get up again!
Mark

Back
Top Bottom