Road ride

Rob Farmer

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
A few of us had an alternative road ride. Nice ride round the lakes and valleys. All went well untill the muppet leading on the way back :eek: managed to loose everybody else.

Great roads and good company. Thanks guys :thumb

Attachments

• Valley.jpg
    Valley.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 1,105
Proff, Rob (shapeshifter) and Kev (Mr Duchess)

Attachments

• Kev,Proff and rob.jpg
    Kev,Proff and rob.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 1,098
from the start at the ponderosa over a brew

Attachments

• IMG_0989.jpg
    IMG_0989.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 1,077
Kenny+Vern no its my dummy

Attachments

• IMG_0992.jpg
    IMG_0992.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 1,078
later on with Kenny leading he took us hear for dinner :D

Attachments

• IMG_0997.jpg
    IMG_0997.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 1,059
We had a great day out, thank you to both Kenny & Vern for taking time out to show us around :thumb2

Proff and Barbara who shared their penguin bars :thumb2

... and a big thanks (not) to the welsh tosser that changed all the road signs round. Our very own Welsh Mountain mystery tour challenge :)

Can we do it again soon :bounce1 I'll take the rations.

I wont mention the sheep incident :eek:

after that Kenny+Vern left us to are own devices and we found this place some where between Bala and lake Vyrnwy high in the national park

Attachments

• IMG_1002.jpg
    IMG_1002.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 1,062
Road ride.

Hi Y'all.
Went on road ride that left Sat 10am.Lovely track through the valley and round Llyn Tegid lake.I don't know how many were on the run but I thought I was in the middle somewhere.Stopped in a lay bye at lake for a quick bifta,3 bikes passed.saddled up to rejoin............nothin'.saw no back marker any where,caned it round the lake,nobody...I thought they would'nt double back so I took a sheep track from lake to Dinas-Mawddwy then on to Barmouth-Harlech Castle (some gsers there)then Port Merrion where I saw Novice and had a chat.
Never mind it was a good day out be nice to see the route first next time.Respect to all the good people I met hopefully see you at Ashby Folvile Tuesday!

cheers Baron

Attachments

• llan bike 1.jpg
    llan bike 1.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 1,055
  • llan bike.jpg
    llan bike.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 1,051
  • image055.jpg
    image055.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 1,060
  • Image059.jpg
    Image059.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 1,036
Kenny+Vern no its my dummy

Bastard stole me dummy when I wasn't looking :tears :thedummy

Oh..and I leave you lot just for 5 minutes and you get lost !!:rolleyes:

Good run out though...seems it was better than the offroad day out according to some :)

Hey proff..you never mentioned you had 2 gallons of cider to give away !!:mad: I could have taken that home for tarks !!!:augie Love your missus though :)

Cheers all

PS Hate Kev now..he had a z1300 and it's one of the few bikes I always ( but never got ) hankered ( I said 'hank-ered') after !!!

PPS Who was the blonde bint who we kept trying to outrun and lose but was to fast for us all ????

A grand time

Thanks Paul and Lucy:thumb2
Thanks to All you Tossers:thumb2
I had a grand time, heres a few reasons why:)
Ourhouseandairheads.jpg

No more Sweeties PLEASE :D
NomoreChocolatePLEASE.jpg

It's No mine:D
MeSpittheDummyNAAAHHH.jpg

morning after another oil change due
MaOilslikecafelaiteee.jpg

accuracy counts:D
Accuracycounts.jpg

A couple more:)

Spouts WAY WAY to skinny to be a real Tosser, he even wears padding to try to infiltrate us:D
Spout.jpg

A really nice view:augie :D
Niceview.jpg

As a passing Taff was heard to Say>>>
"Theres Bright, look you":aidan
Theresbrightlookyou.jpg

Great photos, glad to meet a number of peeps on the weekend; shame the road ride destination was kept a secret.....we lost touch part way round due to an enforced stop on a sharp bend. Several riders went past including the back marker......never saw any cornermen after that!

Enjoyed the trip round - just over 900 miles for the four days and some fantastic scenery; and thanks to David Hale for helping out my other half!

Back
Top Bottom