is it time to get excited yet?

Are we there yet?

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uNWO8tRKDf4"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uNWO8tRKDf4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

couple of pics from 2005 hograost to wet you appitite :thumb2

02954.jpg

02949.jpg

02408.jpg

Was I sad enough to start packing my panniers last night? Yes!

Am I going to get any work done today? NO!

Stroll on tomorrow:D

Nice pics by the way Chris.

Was I sad enough to start packing my panniers last night? Yes!

Am I going to get any work done today? NO!

Stroll on tomorrow:D

Nice pics by the way Chris.

i havent done much all week :D prob going to take all my gear to the site in the car then run back and grab the bike :D

dug the tent out of the back cupboard lastnight and the mini stove and kettle ... gotta grab some mess tins from somewhere a bit sharpish though

wooooooooooo hoooooooooo its nearly time

i havent done much all week :D prob going to take all my gear to the site in the car then run back and grab the bike :D

dug the tent out of the back cupboard lastnight and the mini stove and kettle ... gotta grab some billy tins from somewhere a bit sharpish though

wooooooooooo hoooooooooo its nearly time

Was that you I passed last night in Andover area? Yellow FartBlood neat and tidy rider, shaking with excitement:D

Shep

I've got all the symptoms -

• Started packing panniers - Check
  • Unable to do any work - check
  • Inability to concentrate - Check
  • Mucking about with GPS - Check

Just can't wait to get going

:roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :hapybnce: :hapybnce: :hapybnce: :hapybnce: :hogroast :hogroast :hogroast :hogroast :tigger :tigger :tigger :tigger :tigger :tigger :tigger :tigger :tigger :tigger :tigger

Another thing to do ...

I've got all the symptoms -

• Started packing panniers - Check
  • Unable to do any work - check
  • Inability to concentrate - Check
  • Mucking about with GPS - Check

* Planning Mutley's lunch :D

Low calorie of course :eek:

:hide

Back
Top Bottom