Fanum's Fabulous Fords 2007 - the DVD

Sounds good to me

Will make sure a copy is sorted for showing. Not sure yet whether will have some DVDs with me or take orders. Will advise closer to time.

Neil

Not sure if I can make it yet but Schiannini might or we could sort something...

Not sure if I can make the Hog as my cousin has very inconsiderately decided to get married in Italy that weekend. No firm plans yet - but it looks likely that I'll miss another Raost :(

I can do several copies and post them to you though Bakes - that's no bother :thumb

Bump - snail mail

Abrasion (DVD Wanted)
Aidan1150 (DVD Wanted)
Brian O (DVD Wanted)
Colt (DVD Wanted)
Fanum & Mrs F(DVD Wanted)
Flipfly & Mrs Flip (DVD Wanted)
Jockser (DVD)
Jonah & Mrs Jonah (DVD)
Les Wassall (DVD Wanted)
Nick Marshall (DVD Wanted)
Piggers (DVD Wanted)
Rocks (DVD Wanted)
Schianninni (DVD Wanted)
Shane (DVD Wanted)
Speggo & Mrs S (DVD Wanted)
Summerland & TopCat (DVD Wanted)
Sycomoto (DVD Wanted)
Toad & Mrs T (DVD Wanted)
Tractorpilot (DVD Wanted)
Tsbnoise (DVD Wanted)
Val H (DVD Wanted) & Kleine BLumen (Jill) (DVD Wanted)
Wizard (DVD Wanted)

also but not on run
BTBR (DVD Wanted)
Proff (DVD Wanted)
Rev Chuck (DVD Wanted)
Ash19600 (DVD Wanted)

thanks but...
Clive [No Thanks]
Rollinsdan & Kopcat (No Thanks)
7cuero (No Thanks)

26 DVDs to date

Not replied yet:
Oonyak
Tuned In

I have snail mail addresses from
Aidan 1150
Fanum
Nick Marshall
Schiannini

If you want DVDs I need to know where they are to go! Please PM postal details.

Will advise shortly on how we will manage gathering contributions to the Mountain Rescue Team. I was thinking there is probably some way to collect contributions on the web but I have no idea how to make that happen - can anyone help?

As I am contributing my time and Fil is contributing copying and distribution facilities for free, we can distribute the DVD to the above names no problem and I am sure that more copies can be made and distributed if there is a demand (eg at Hograost, Gathering of the Clans etc). I think it is fair to expect postage and cost on further copies though.

AND!!!!!!!!

I got my bike back today!!

Yippeee!!! Now I just need to finish it all off before the Isle of Man.

Neil

Bump Bump Snail Mail addresses / DVD ready(ish)

I have a master copy of the DVD but I am hanging on one more day cos Val H has posted me a DVD with a bit of Oonyack's Battleship sinking... :augie :D I want to add that bit if I can. Any which way I will put a DVD in the post to Schiannini Thursday evening latest for production/distribution because I am off to the TT then and want this done with first.

The DVD will run as an ordinary DVD and has the photos I received on the disc in a separate folder.

I haven't done any artwork/labels on it. Dunno if Fil will or not.

I have a list of addresses which I will e-mail to Schiannini for distribution - it is not complete so I would appreciate if you could PM the missing info to Schiannini as I will be off enjoying a rest on my fixed bike.

Still need addresses from

Abrasion
Flipfly
Jonah
Les Wassall
Shane
Speggo
Summerland/TopCat
Sycomoto
Toad
Tsbnoise
Wizard
Rev Chuck
Ash19600

Still not heard from Oonyack or Tuned In

Neither Fil nor myself are taking any costs on the first 'production run' for the DVD as it is for charity. I am suggesting a minimum of a fiver each for the DVDs (more welcome if you think it is worth more).

If a second run is requested, we may have to cover some materials/post costs

As you are all a bunch of tossers (or to put it another way we can name and shame any tight gits) we will distribute the first batch of DVDs ASAP and you can send the money as you can. PM me or Fil for a snail mail address to send money to and we will have to co-ordinate collecting it unless someone (anyone) knows a better secure way to do it on the web or otherwise??

OK, guess that is it for this update!

Cheers
Neil:thumb2

And finally...

Having gathered all info and slaved away over a hot DVD burning drive, the DVDs are ready to be posted out to you all...

Having just addressed and sealed all the envelopes I realise that I've only credited Tractorpilot and myself in the covering letter, but video and photos were supplied by many of you, some of who have been credited on the DVD itself. Thanks to all who contributed to this and I hope you all enjoy it.

:thumb

video

should there be video!? i got about 5 mins of stills and music:( i will go and take another look:thumb2

If you want DVDs I need to know where they are to go! Please PM postal details.

Will advise shortly on how we will manage gathering contributions to the Mountain Rescue Team. I was thinking there is probably some way to collect contributions on the web but I have no idea how to make that happen - can anyone help?

I got my bike back today!!

Yippeee!!! Now I just need to finish it all off before the Isle of Man.

Neil

Neil only just spotted this thread, is there anything I can do to help?

Hi Sharrie,

Don't panic - I put a covering letter in with the DVDs pointing to the website (http://www.westernbeacons.org.uk/donate.htm in case any of you forgot) as well as a printout of the Gift Aid form so it should all be sorted.

And Nick Marshall - yes there is a video, you've clicked on the extra material button...

Thanks for the superb DVD chaps...we watched it last night and all had a damn good chuckle.....even Lottie reading 'Speggo Tosser, Fanum Tosser, tosser, tosser, why is eveyone called Tosser?? ' :D

PS Wizard, you're a bad man, you said the 'f' word!!! :eek:

Seriously though, great DVD, well done and donation on the way :thumb2

Bill, Rosie, Charlie & Lottie

top vid dudes

flipin ace, top class vid, ace editing, and boy what a sound track. you guy have out done yourselves.:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

Thanks for the superb DVD chaps...we watched it last night and all had a damn good chuckle.....even Lottie reading 'Speggo Tosser, Fanum Tosser, tosser, tosser, why is eveyone called Tosser?? ' :D

PS Wizard, you're a bad man, you said the 'f' word!!! :eek:

Seriously though, great DVD, well done and donation on the way :thumb2

Bill, Rosie, Charlie & Lottie

AND if I remember correctly the nearly as bad Barsteward word, I think Mark should buy all those offfended by his outburst a drink or two :D

As Bill says thanks to all involved for producing and distributing this work of art, I am sure all the actors involved will be looking forward to the royalties landing on their doormats in the very near future :aidan
ps please redirect mine to the mountain rescue team to where i have already sent my payment. :augie

B

Last edited:
Fantastic, just watched the dvd, absolutely brilliant. Thank you to all involved in making it, and those who supplied pictures aswell. Donation is on its way.
:thumb :thumb :thumb :thumb :thumb :thumb :thumb :thumb :beerjug: :thumb:thumb :thumb :thumb :thumb :thumb :thumb :thumb

Great DVD TP

Watched it yesterday a fantastic job. Love the soundtrack:D
(Although the picture jumps a bit on my copy, i think there was a fingerprint on the disk before it was burnt:( I'll try and borrow Shanes and copy it.)
Will send a donation soon.

Cheers, Piggers
:thumb :thumb :thumb :thumb

Thanks Tractorpilot & Schiannini

Just watched our copy and it was great - thanks lads for your work in producing this. :D :thumb2

Donation on its way to Mountain Rescue. :)

TopCat & Summerland

just watched my copy last night.great thanks.
WHO shouted "pedal it" to me:D

thought the old bike crossed corwen ford rather sedately.
apart from when i spotted a big rock near the end:eek:
did a right turn rather quickly!

I would like to complain about the vicious racist torrent of abuse I received from Wizard:rob after the contents of my cylinder chamber projected in to his lugole:D

Also when he helped push my bike when I was stuck in the river.
I didn't know he was there:augie

Great time and effort has been taken in the making of this
well done to all involved:clap :clap :clap
Away to make my donation:bow

Thanks guys :clap :bow :clap

Got mine yesterday but not had a chance to view it yet :( As soon as I get me lazy ar$e in gear the money will wing its way to WMBSRT :thumb2

:aidan :aidan :aidan :aidan :aidan

Back
Top Bottom