Fanum's Fabulous Fords 2007 - the DVD

flipin ace, top class vid, ace editing, and boy what a sound track. you guy have out done yourselves.:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

Seconded three times over :confused: :confused: :confused:

Awesome job and so pleased to have for future giggles.

Saw a couple of pics where Fanum wasn't eating a pie too!!!!!

Thanks

thanks - glad you like it

Thanks all - nice to know I seemed to hit the right note with the editing!:D

Yer HRH-ness (and Yer Wizard-ness)
I would like to complain about the vicious racist torrent of abuse I received from Wizard after the contents of my cylinder chamber projected in to his lugole
Also when he helped push my bike when I was stuck in the river.
I didn't know he was there

I would like to thank both parties for what were undoubtedly two of the funniest bits of the day! Anyway - if HRH had known where Wiz was on either occasion, would it have made any difference?:D :D

DVD,Another Mortified Customer

Mr Tractorpilot,i got my DVD today ,Thank You.

I watched the Whole Sorry Episode unfold in front of my eyes and i have to say,i had OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH 4 of the best minutes of my life ;)

Seriously,Congrats and Well Done to ALL who produced,featured,filmed,gave support etc etc.

It never ceases to amaze me at the way Boys will throw their Toys at Water,Rocks and Trails that Goats refuse to use.

£5 is too small a price to pay so i've sent a Tenner,with the Giftaid form.I just hope that if ever i get injured up a Mountain,i don't get tied into a Formula Ford Chassis and dangled off the precipice on a bit of string.

Back
Top Bottom