Scott Enduro goggles (black). Very nice they are too :thumb2

Many thanks to JDH :beerjug:

I've got a new copy of Rossi's Autobiography i'll bring it with me Ronno:thumb

Attachments

• rossi.jpg
    rossi.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 126
A big bottle...................

Put me down for a litre bottle of this stuff (Mind - yon Oonyack's no tae win it! :nono )

(better no forget it noo! :eek: )

Al :)

Attachments

• lagavulin.jpg
    lagavulin.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 143
Put me down for a litre bottle of this stuff (Mind - yon Oonyack's no tae win it! :nono )

(better no forget it noo! :eek: )

Al :)

Nice one, Al. :thumb2

I can see me and Cookson hoping our ticket is oot for that one :D

Oonyack? That Philistine drinks cooking whisky...

Donation From Coolcarbon

Customised Ear Plugs:

I have received this generous offer from Mike (Coolcarbon):

"The Prize is for two pairs of Custom Moulded Impressions worth £30.00 for anyone considering investing in Custom Moulded Ear Protection ".

These can be used by forwarding them to 'Ultimate Ear Ltd'.

They will produce any product in their range from these impressions, from simple Passive Ear Plugs right through to their In-Ear Monitors that Can be used in conjunction with Intercom systems etc.

You simply deduct £15 per set of 'Plugs' chosen from the bill of whatever product you decide to have made.

There is no Cash prize alternative if you do not want to take up the offer.

The Impressions will need to be taken in Perth at your convenience...on your way home if you live down south"

attachment.php

Things are looking up.

Nice one Blackal.

:thumb2

I have been known tae dabble in the odd malt or 10:augie

Hard to tell between a malt and cooking whisky when thiers a broon bag round the label:rolleyes:

Still need more?

I'll put up a set of 4 (Macallan, Highland Park, Christian Drouin Calvados, Château de Castex Bas Armagnac) from here:-

http://www.alc-hem-ist.com/spirits.htm

We bottle this for one of my customers and they are all superb. Anyone who enjoys their whisky will be likely to find the rare French offerings very enjoyable.

I'll put up a set of 4 (Macallan, Highland Park, Christian Drouin Calvados, Château de Castex Bas Armagnac) from here:-

http://www.alc-hem-ist.com/spirits.htm

We bottle this for one of my customers and they are all superb. Anyone who enjoys their whisky will be likely to find the rare French offerings very enjoyable.

Brilliant. I'm sure that my ticket has that Highland Park number on it :D

Nice one, Packer. Thanks
:beerjug:

Brilliant. I'm sure that my ticket has that Highland Park number on it :D

:beerjug:

Of course as organiser of the event you would feel morally obliged to immediately put it back in:p :thedummy

Where would you like the goods sending or should I just wrap them up and take them with me?:beerjug:

Of course as organiser of the event you would feel morally obliged to immediately put it back in:p :thedummy

Where would you like the goods sending or should I just wrap them up and take them with me?:beerjug:

1. Not this organiser :D (well, depending on the prize that is...)

2. Could you bring them yourself. I've got to transport a fair bit already which has been sent to me.

:thumb2

2 x Prizes from Solictors firms in Fife:

A bottle of malt whisky from Dewar Spence, Court Solicitor, 260 High Street, Methil.

A bottle of malt whisky from Iain McCafferty of Gleeson McCafferty Law, 4 Acorn Court, Glenrothes.

With thanks to both firms,
Ronno

Malt whisky raffle !

Another great raffle prize.
Columbus has contributed a bottle of Cardubh and a pack of cleaning cloths from HG. Hope you had a great weekend G. Thanks very much for the prize :thumb2

cardhu.jpg

Good lord if you have the raffle early enough the bar won't sell a dram all night. Best be taking our own glasses :bounce1

Good lord if you have the raffle early enough the bar won't sell a dram all night. Best be taking our own glasses :bounce1

Hope this doesn't effect your Beer Tasting event at the bar, Kev...:beer:

Back
Top Bottom