Whisky Tasting:

• Thread starter Deleted account rno
  • Start date
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LwZHtcyat7k"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LwZHtcyat7k" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Is Ronno Moonlighting?

You see? You give a girl a reason to be "laid up" for a few days with her poor knee...and she begins to go a bit loopy!
I know you are more responsible than this Sharribee.......now try harder my dear or there will be a smacked botty around here!

Is that what you want? Hmm?

still #10 needed Ronno :augie

smacked botty - hmmm is that what I want

can I pick who :augie :augie

ooopppss sorry Moo it was a rhetorical question wasnt it

its just TUned has shown me a link to these really gorgeous blokes

Ooops sorry off topic again

Promise I'll be good now :augie :augie

Now..I haben versucht, zu erklären ihnen, daß Ronno..you sehen, daß ich habe! und jetzt habe ich Pfosten #500 erreicht! Ein was für Grenzstein! Gutes Glück auf diesem ein Ronno..you Armemann! Babel Fisch-Übersetzung ist wundervoll (I Hoffnung, die sie O.K. für mich übersetzt):)

Night night!!! Behave whilst I am gone....JOHNNY, COOKSON......you started this........
Pay per view or no pay per view...there will be some sore bums at the GotC...and I KNOW Tasha will join in!!
Moo x
Mad Sunday to get ready for :topic :bounce1 :bounce1 :bounce1

and Sharribee.....yes you can choose...of course you can! I would never deprive you of. :nono ....NOW LOOK WHAT YOU HAVE DONE!!...I'm doing it now!!!

You still need #10 Ronno :angel

Fecks sake Civil are you ging to the tasting?

It's £7.50 ya know! :D

Billie doesnt do tents that well , i am on the reserve Accoms list
so i dont know yet.
She fancied being in the Same room as Burton and whatton
but then i cant watch, so its sorta up in the Air

I think Ronno's going to be really really pissed about this, you lot should know better

95 :augie

but if I sober up my knee hurts, its much better when I am drunk, its medicinal you see :angel

Oh..OK then! Poor love! But you head will be sore in the morning and then you'll look at this and realise what you ahve been doing....and then you'll feel ashamed and down-hearted......and what will that do to you? Hmm?

Back
Top Bottom