Garmisch

Right lets nip this in the bud.....Hogroast or Garmisch???

Who's doing what?:nenau

Bet Scotty does neither:thumb2 Look at the size of this thumb

Macca:guitarist

I'm Garmisch, thinking of booking the Garmisch PX campsite so won't have any dramas when getting there. Plus if I'm stuck on my own I won't be surrounded by germans:D not sure about :thumb Scotty :thumb though:augie

Hey come on, give a guy a break..
As long as, A i am back from the ranges before lunch, and B. not redeploying before mon morning then i AM THERE

C. if the wife lets me:thedummy

Well all booked up, arriving Thusday night at the PX campsite and maybe a trip to the Eagles Nest on friday, any of the BFPO lot wanna join me PM and we'll swop mobile numbers, otherwise have a good weekend sat at home:thumb

I'm Garmisch, thinking of booking the Garmisch PX campsite so won't have any dramas when getting there. Plus if I'm stuck on my own I won't be surrounded by germans:D not sure about :thumb Scotty :thumb though:augie

I wouldn't bother, there is loads of room. I've turned up late on Friday and still not had a problem (05 & 06). Caming and entrance is free and I can't see the point of travelling to an event, and not stopping at it. For the same reason I wouldn't hotel it. I'm not fan of sleeping on the floor but it is a road trip afterall. Last year, you could have got another fifty tents around the rear of the main event tent.

Blowzorn and I are doing 12 countries on five days including at least a couple of the alpine passes that I haven't done before. The Biker Meeting is ok, but once you've seen it, it is no great shakes but the area is ace and it is the perfect excuse to ride across Europe following any route you care to take.

Paul.

I wouldn't bother, there is loads of room. I've turned up late on Friday and still not had a problem (05 & 06). Caming and entrance is free and I can't see the point of travelling to an event, and not stopping at it. For the same reason I wouldn't hotel it. I'm not fan of sleeping on the floor but it is a road trip afterall. Last year, you could have got another fifty tents around the rear of the main event tent.

Blowzorn and I are doing 12 countries on five days including at least a couple of the alpine passes that I haven't done before. The Biker Meeting is ok, but once you've seen it, it is no great shakes but the area is ace and it is the perfect excuse to ride across Europe following any route you care to take.

Paul.

Heard really good things about the American campsite, plus theres loads of facilities on the base as well, so yep like you say once you've seen the bike meet you've seen it, so I'll have the option of doing more than sitting in a field if I get bored, just need to remember to book the massage a week in advance :augie

Heard really good things about the American campsite, plus theres loads of facilities on the base as well, so yep like you say once you've seen the bike meet you've seen it, so I'll have the option of doing more than sitting in a field if I get bored, just need to remember to book the massage a week in advance :augie

Having stayed in the American Campsite (pish) the American Hotel (very nice) and camped along with thousands of others at the main event, I know what I would do........it's a bit like saying that there is no need to see a band live when you can listen to the CD!
Stay at the Yank place on Thurs, then get your arse to the event. There will be hundreds of Brits there, and at the end of the night you can stumble back to your tent.
There are showers, toilets etc...so no need to rough it!
I am now 98% going, but not leaving until Fri morning at 5am.
Scotty, bet you €20 you don't go :thumb2
Macca, get your shit together.....it will do you the world of good.

Me and SWMBO will be staggering back to the hotel 5 mins from the event... may make use of the swimming pool and sauna.. may not :D

Hi there m8
So, where are you posted, or where are you trying to get posted to, and when???? Good luck anyway:aidan

Hi there m8
So, where are you posted, or where are you trying to get posted to, and when???? Good luck anyway:aidan

Hi Mate,

Well i was hoping to stay in Germany but Mr.Short cant swing it :(

I am off to Hullavington, Near Swindon. Start 20 Aug:(

I massive bonus is i will be a couple of hours from girls...Hope you, Nicola and kids are all well. Coming to Garmisch. Early on the Friday think I'll be leaving.

Mac

Hullavington, Nice..........
you may remember wes from rad tp @2CS, he is there now

got a docs appt at 1220 on the 6th, looking at leaving straight after

Well, still not 100% yet, but anyone got tent space left, or can you park your bikes in the tent area, ie are ponchos an alternative between two bikes???? Plenty good enough me thinks, it wont be the first time:D

Well, still not 100% yet, but anyone got tent space left, or can you park your bikes in the tent area, ie are ponchos an alternative between two bikes???? Plenty good enough me thinks, it wont be the first time:D

Steve,

I am borrowing a tent from Shorty Pants. Still have the 1 man bivi i bought from ya :nenau I never even used it yet lol

I am still not 100% on going. Not because i dont want to .Cant be arsed and not in the mood for it more like:mad:

Mac

Well, anyone made their minds up yet:nenau

Any of you still going/decided to go????? And if so when?

I'll be at Bonnie's Diner at 5am meeting up with Macca and Short, taking a 3 man tent, as Scotty ain't going theres room if you need it. Spoke to Macca this morning and he was going to try and call you.:)

Back
Top Bottom