Roll Call

• Thread starter Deleted account rno
  • Start date

Deleted account rno

Due to the excellent response and support that this event has generated, there have been a few people who "booked early" only to find that work and other commitments have resulted in them having to cancel. Others have been looking for upgrades from tent pitches to bunkhouse and hotel beds. This has resulted in a good few changes of personell so to speak. Only the other day, someone discovered that he was still on the list, having forgotten to cancel due to work commitments. No problem. His bed was snapped up almost immediately.

However, to prevent any mix ups on arrival at the Gathering Of The Clans event, could all the people who are attending please check the Attendees List in the events section and ensure that their names are on the list and in the correct Hotel/Bunkhouse/Tent sections.

I would also be obliged if anyone who previously booked then cancelled could ensure that their names have been removed from the list. This would prevent me standing sober outside the hotel wondering when "So and So" will arrive...;)

The List Is Here

Thanks for your help

Ronno

Ronno,

Was down for 2 places in the bunkhouse but the other half can't make it so asked if anyone wanted to swop for a tent pitch

I've now dissapeared off the list completely!:confused:

I'd like the tent space please!

Edit- Ah- I see me now I've got my glasses on the right way round ... Anyway The offer of a swop for nice cosy bunkhouse bed for a spot on the cold,hard ground is still up for grabs!

If I might offer a suggestion, (and I do so in a caring and supportive manner) - would it have helped if the principal organiser/moderator fellow - had sent out invitations at an appropriate juncture - thus making it easy to monitor the prospective attendance? :nenau

Just a thought :eek:

Al :augie

Attachments

• RSVP-Invitation-2.jpg
    RSVP-Invitation-2.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 275
If I might offer a suggestion, (and I do so in a caring and supportive manner) - would it have helped if the principal organiser/moderator fellow - had sent out invitations at an appropriate juncture - thus making it easy to monitor the prospective attendance? :nenau

Just a thought :eek:

Al :augie

In fairness, that would have caused him a lot of work and an amount of expense and so on.

Mind you, it might have helped if the dopey tw@t could count and had written the names down :D

:augie

Mind you, it might have helped if the dopey tw@t could count and had written the names down :D

:augie

Hey, I resemble that. I did write the names down.

And lost the bit of paper...:eek:

When we gather all the clams, what do we do with them all :nenau eat them ?

Ronno,

Unfortunately we won't be able to make it after all. :(
Sorry for the short notice - I don't think you have a waiting list for campers any more but thought it best to let you know now.

(So you're not waiting outside at midnight etc........:rolleyes: )

Hope you all have a brilliant time & look forward to meeting you another time.

TopCat & Summerland

Back
Top Bottom