Any paddys going to Achill

Any BMW motorbike dealers in KSA?

PJ,
We'll top up in Loughrea and make a dart for Oughterard!
Where do you hang out, and are you joining in the fun at all?

Flash,
Meeting time at d'Emo - completely easy, I and long suffering wife and dogs and all are early birds. 0800hrs local time ? (1000hrs Riyadh time so I'll have a slight advantage...)

Petcul,
I'm guessing 45 minutes to Carlow town, we need to pick a spot there among all d'effin' rindabites. The first rindabite is where the R726 crosses the N80, so we could meet there ?

Bin

Hi Bin,

Understood you are or were in Saudi Arabia.. Any BMW motorrad dealers over there? If not, who sells R12GS stuff over there?

Thanks.

Hi Mago,
I work here near Riyadh, home and family in Ireland.
We have a dealer here, Tristar, not too bad although range of parts carried is small, I'd guess. It's the same in Dublin, btw.
For bike parts there, I would think about ordering by internet.
Bin

Hi Mago,
I work here near Riyadh, home and family in Ireland.
We have a dealer here, Tristar, not too bad although range of parts carried is small, I'd guess. It's the same in Dublin, btw.
For bike parts there, I would think about ordering by internet.
Bin

Bin,
I live in Egypt, would you like to come over for a ride in Sinai? Very nice roads and scenery up there..
I visit Riyadh every now and then for business.
Any contacts for Tristar?
Mohy

Bin,
I live in Egypt, would you like to come over for a ride in Sinai? Very nice roads and scenery up there..
I visit Riyadh every now and then for business.
Any contacts for Tristar?
Mohy

Actually am in Riyadh right now and for a couple of hours, call me if you like 0540922707..

Petcul, you'd be no time getting to Hollywood from Newbridge, at least you'd know where to find us ?
Bin

Bin, thanks for that.:thumb It was only my warped sense of humour showing. See you at the roundabout at 08.45. I should get an extra five minutes sleep:bounce1

petcul

PJ,
We'll top up in Loughrea and make a dart for Oughterard!
Where do you hang out, and are you joining in the fun at all?

Flash,
Meeting time at d'Emo - completely easy, I and long suffering wife and dogs and all are early birds. 0800hrs local time ? (1000hrs Riyadh time so I'll have a slight advantage...)

Petcul,
I'm guessing 45 minutes to Carlow town, we need to pick a spot there among all d'effin' rindabites. The first rindabite is where the R726 crosses the N80, so we could meet there ?

Bin

Great. See you there Friday:bounce1 :bounce1

Back
Top Bottom