Fantastic New Venue for East Midlands 2007

Thanks for the words of support Ronnie :thumb Just annoyed I can't make it up to GOTC... looks fantastic....Stuck at Donington Park all weekend... work not pleasure ....

:beerjug: :beerjug: :beerjug: :beerjug: :beerjug: :beerjug: :beerjug: :beerjug:

I only live 6 miles away from there so i dont want to camp so will i need to pay anything ? or just turn up ?

I'm just in the process of up-dating my calendar what happened to Whetstone Gorse? Did i miss something???

I only live 6 miles away from there so i dont want to camp so will i need to pay anything ? or just turn up ?

Turn up and make a charitable donation ;)

I'm just in the process of up-dating my calendar what happened to Whetstone Gorse? Did i miss something???

Whetstone Gorse was a good venue, but it was a little expensive given that we are donating any left over dosh to charity... and the new venue is nearer the peak district... better rides :thumb2

11 minutes from my house so will not be camping but happy to contribute if thats ok.

Just got back from this venue today after 3 days at the Horizons Unlimited event.

Fantastic event. :)

Good location, great food, good beer and friendly helpful staff. Hot showers as well!

If a miserable old bastard like me can't find anything to complain about then you know it can't be bad.

Even plenty of space for ageing hippies to park wobbyboxes. :D

Sid

top venue

Got to say it Bryn. looks like a cracking site. might have to drag myself along.johno.:rob

Just got back from this venue today after 3 days at the Horizons Unlimited event.

Good location, great food, good beer and friendly helpful staff. Hot showers as well!

If a miserable old bastard like me can't find anything to complain about then you know it can't be bad.

Sid

Thats usful to know Sid.

I take it your riding up on the thursady, can we meet up?
We'll be needing a navigator :augie

:D Val.

I'm planning on coming up for this but probably only for a day or perhaps two. Will probably do the off-road ride if there is one.

Looking forward to it! :thumb2

Sid

I missed this :blast
cheeky GIT !!
I will be there:thumb2
With Wobblybox and maybe 2 monkee's and Gerty [my r80g/s]

Cider anyone???

Other than the off road are there any other ride outs organised for this weekend. I might just get a pass out to turn up on the Saturday.:thumb2

Back
Top Bottom