Fantastic New Venue for East Midlands 2007

I'm planning on coming up for this but probably only for a day or perhaps two. Will probably do the off-road ride if there is one.

Looking forward to it! :thumb2

There is an off road ride courtesy of Jaber.. check out the other posts :thumb

Fording?

There is an off road ride courtesy of Jaber.. check out the other posts :thumb

Will there ba an oppotunity to give my bike a much needed wash?:eek: :augie

Is Mr Fanum comming?

Will there ba an oppotunity to give my bike a much needed wash?:eek: :augie

Is Mr Fanum comming?

Bike looks more authentic mucky... besides, good weather booked, so if you clean it before the weekend it'll stay clean at the event ;)

Bill will be away over the water.....already asked him if he could do a fords ride.. unfortunately not....

We still have an off road and a road ride to entertain folk :beerjug:

Lumb Farm

Might be struggling that weekend to stay over.:( But can probably get up there for at least one full day. Shall you be doing day admissions? Can't see any mention of that anywhere.:beerjug:

just to back up what Ribcracker and DemonGrover said. This is a ace venue, the landlord and landy lady and their staff are excelent, I beleve Vinee Might still have his aniversary vrod in the garage still. The Ribcrackers meet there most sunday evenings, look out for the Ribs logo in the bar. Again as mentioned we still throw a couple of parties there a year. Several other owners clubs and bike clubs hold rallies at the site, and to be honest if it wasnt for the limit on the number of people we can have there the Ribs would still hold our rally there. Only complaint is the lack of outside toilets but as Bryn has said he is already on the case on that front. Sadly I cant make it as I will be heading even further south that weekend as its the family week away to the coast and the hotle and stuff is already booked. You will have an excelent time.

So is it ok just to turn up with a tent no need to pre book .

P.S. are the extra loo's sorted yet cause when I gota go I gota go :thumb2

So is it ok just to turn up with a tent no need to pre book .

P.S. are the extra loo's sorted yet cause when I gota go I gota go :thumb2

Its ok to just turn up ;) Save a fiver by pre booking though :)

Toilets sorted .. there's proper toilets and showers open 7am til 1am, and i've sorted out toilets on the camp site for the rest of the time....

Bryn :beerjug:

Just a thought seeing as this is a bank holiday weekend is anyone stopping on the Sunday night or has this already been discussed.:nenau

Just a thought seeing as this is a bank holiday weekend is anyone stopping on the Sunday night or has this already been discussed.:nenau

I'm sure it wouldnt be a problem for folk to stay over on Sunday night ;) The venue has a full grub menu every day...including sunday :)

week end

New to GSing. Just had nice ride to italian lakes and back. Bit differant to same trip to the stella on a CX in the 70's
Is it OK to come across for the Saturday? Got to take the boss out Saturday night.

Regards
Dave :confused:

pre-paid

hi,
just pre paid for weekend for me and other half snowy,
whats the earliest time we can arrive on friday ?
thanks,
sandra.:)

New to GSing. Just had nice ride to italian lakes and back. Bit differant to same trip to the stella on a CX in the 70's
Is it OK to come across for the Saturday? Got to take the boss out Saturday night.

Regards
Dave :confused:

No worries Dave, just turn up.. why don't you take the boss to see a nice live band while you're at it ;)

hi,
just pre paid for weekend for me and other half snowy,
whats the earliest time we can arrive on friday ?
thanks,
sandra.:)

Sandra, some are arriving Thursday night and staying over, so you can be as early as you like on Friday :thumb2

Thanks for pre-booking!

Bryn :beerjug:

Hope it stays dry this weekend .. don't ride in the rain :D

I've just Checked the weather and it looks good - Cloudy on Thurs but then brightening up. Not showing any rain.

Which would be good news for me except I've now got to work:(

Double good news for you fecks then

Jammy stards

Back
Top Bottom