Fantastic New Venue for East Midlands 2007

UKGSer Events

Administrator
Reaction score
venue.jpg

The East midlands UKGSers proudly present East Midlands 2007

We have a brand new venue for this the second year of this premier event on the 24th-26th August 2007.
Lumb Farm which is located on the Southern fringe of the village of Ripley in Derbyshire.
The venue has been chosen for it's central UK location making it ideal whether coming from the Highlands or the deep South.
Checkout their website here

Everyone is welcome

• Secure Site a short distance from the road.
  • Camp site to accommodate 250+.
  • Ladies and Gents Showers and toilets
  • Superb restaurant serving breakfasts from 08:00 - 11:00am, also lunch and evening menus to suit all.
  • Marquee.
  • Superb live Band on the Saturday night.
  • Ride outs being organised from 10am Saturday for intrepid explorers including an off road trip to the Peaks

Adult weekend fee (2 nights camping) £30 Per person
Adult weekend fee (1 nights camping) £25 Per person
Children under 16 FREE
Its party time

:hogroast :coold :drums :hogroast :coold :drums :hogroast :coold :drums :hogroast

All profits from this event will be going to Charity

1.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

4.jpg

8.jpg

Does that mean no trip to Triumph Factory then?

Triumph trip is still on :thumb2

The factory was 25 minutes from the old venue, and 45 minutes from the new one....

only difference is that everyone's going to meet at the factory 0950hrs..

Looks to be a good find:thumb2
At the risk of being told to find out myself....are there any places left on the triumph tour?
:hide

Bryn and Myself met the Host today very nice Lady:thumb

cask ale on tap ,Fullers london pride and various other fine tipples at very reasonable prices :beer: :beer:

Late licences :thumb

you old duffers might want to add a few minutes to your travel times as apparently I drive like a Feckin Lunatic :clap :clap

Top venue and right on the doorstep for a peaks pogo run :D

Cracking stuff.....and we won't have to put up with that twat who ran last year's venue :thumb2

Well done Bryn'n'Ming'n'Lyn :D

Looks like a very nice venue.
Just sorry I can't come again this year as I'll be in Cornwall camping with Euan.

Nice place they're well use to bikers, Ribcrackers have an informal meeting there on sunday evenings.
We've held several rallies there and still have two one nighter partys, you can't go wrong using Lumb Farm, we only moved our rally due to it getting to big.
You may need toilets for outside over night as lumb farm lock up for the night.
What live band have you got?

Nice place they're well use to bikers, Ribcrackers have an informal meeting there on sunday evenings.
We've held several rallies there and still have two one nighter partys, you can't go wrong using Lumb Farm, we only moved our rally due to it getting to big.
You may need toilets for outside over night as lumb farm lock up for the night.
What live band have you got?

In the process of sorting out some toilets for overnight... Live band to be announced as soon as they confirm ;)

Looks like a great place for a meet :beerjug:

Great, will there be a bucking bronco this year?

Dahoum's kid beat me by a few seconds for the record last year...the little git:spitfire :D

Two Questions

Bryn,

Just two questions from us;

1. Can we camp over night on the Thursday at the new venue & do we need to book via the landlady?

2. We have pre-paid already, do we need to do anything more with the new bit in mind?

Dave & Val :nenau

Bryn,

Just two questions from us;

1. Can we camp over night on the Thursday at the new venue & do we need to book via the landlady?

2. We have pre-paid already, do we need to do anything more with the new bit in mind?

Dave & Val :nenau

1) No problems at all with camping at the new venue Thursday night.. there's even food on ;)

2) Emailed you already.. nothing more to do.. all sorted :thumb2

The new venue is MUCH more user friendly than the old one.. last year the set up was good, but the cost was prohibitive bearing in mind we want all profits to go to charity...

Reckon its a good move :clap

Looks to be a good find:thumb2
At the risk of being told to find out myself....are there any places left on the triumph tour?
:hide

Noel's running a seperate thread on the Factory tour.. as far as I'm aware its fully booked...

Bryn :beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom