Gathering of the Clans

wully

Reaction score
Just wanted to say a big thanks to Ronno and Co for a great weekend:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

We had a great time!!:bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow

Top weekend, top hotel and it was really good to meet you all.

I'll second that - Thanks Ronno and GC (and everyone else who took part and made it a memorable weekend).

Rumour has it that a booking has been made for 2008 (hopefully not in "Royal Highland Show" week - then we might get better weather).

It was good to meet up with the 'Tossers' and put faces and names to 'names'.

Hope everyone got home safely, the weather seemed to be marginally better on my home run.

I am about to upload my pictures and will post any that are worthy (i.e. not those showing bikes parked in the rain outside the Hotel :augie ).

Thanks again. :thumb2 :thumb2 :thumb2 :thumb2

Bob.

Thanks guys. :thumb2

Bob, you do realise that your little comment about 2008 will result in my PM box blowing up, don't you? You're a bad man :nono :D

There's been NO booking for next year. We'll sit back and enjoy this year's event for a wee while.

There are some Clans threads now in the Event Aftermath section

Here

Just seen the photos - gather it was a bit damp... I was up at shetland at the Simmer Dim - we had sunshine!

yeh...appararently the Isle of Man was gorgeous this weekend (the girls looking after the pup told me how sunburned they got!!!).

and I could have topped up me tan.........:blast

Nah.....then life would have been boring and I wouldn't have done that run on Saturday.......what an experience!:thumb

Moo x

hi Moo. weather was good here!!! sorry I couldnt make it.... spent the weekend in jail... another 16years and sentence served!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

hi Moo. weather was good here!!! sorry I couldnt make it.... spent the weekend in jail... another 16years and sentence served!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

oh you are a tease!!! all that good weather! Why didn't you send it over to us? I'll be over your way tomorrow so I can pop in and watch you serving your time...with a cuppa!

free soon? ride-out somewhere? its all them ta''oo's.......thats what turned ya!

Moo x:angel

Back
Top Bottom