The list....please add your name if your going................

BTBR CAMPING :eek:
Wouldnt miss it for the world

Me and the wino will be there. She doesn't get out much so forgive her if she thinks she knows you and tries to engage you in a slurred conversation.

:beerjug:

:) i look forward to seeing you again

that goes for all those i met at the hog in 2005, were all a good bunch :beerjug:

except for steptoe ;)

only kidding neil:D

Me (Geoff Bubbles Bom Bom)arriving in the Smiler convoy sometime Friday, if i can keep up on the old red & white pd airhead:thumb :beerjug: :beer: :beer: :beer:

I will be there on sat looking forward to it

Eddie

Yep, Sifika will be rocking up and pitching with the Toad and Mrs Toad, flicking peanuts into their tent and frying pancakes on the bottom of coke cans (or ordering pizza to be delivered - tough choice :eyebrow ).

Yep, Sifika will be rocking up and pitching with the Toad and Mrs Toad, flicking peanuts into their tent and frying pancakes on the bottom of coke cans (or ordering pizza to be delivered - tough choice :eyebrow ).

F**K me we're gonna need a big pitch then. . . .

Still space for a biggun :D

Don't worry toad, sleeping standing up in a hole in the ground to give others room in the field - I will be relying on you to make sure I don't get it wrong after 'Applejuice' and sleep head-down. :potkettle :thumb

Be there Sat, but not early, as it's the wife's birthday and it would be rude to skive off the whole day. Might bring her and the sprogs along, but that would mean arriving by car. Decisions, decisions.

Me Elaine & Hannah, plus the invalid carriage & a brand new tent staright out of the box. Should be good for a larf:D :D :D :D :D

Back
Top Bottom