Is there going to be...

Hmmm ...

... better define 'Jacket' as we know what a twat looks like ;)

Just had a call from Bakes and it's on the agenda.

Perhaps paraded on cat walk/stage and the biggest cheer for the biggest twat is the winner...prize to be sorted.

so gentlemen, don your twat jackets:thumb2

Is there going to be a special corner for wearers of the Infinitely Superior Aerostitch can gather and look smug?

I get ear ache from the band about stopping their performance, so best to run this 30 mins before they START there performance, as I haven`t run a raffle this year due to this, just the silent auction.

So any JACKET WEARING TWATS that are entering, don`t be last in the FOOD Q on the SATURDAY.

Or do you want to do it FRIDAY NIGHT when theres more time ?

Wow a twat jacket comp.

I have an absolute beauty (no not my Savannah 2 before anyone says it). I gotta go to the 2008 Raost for sure now.

Have a good one guys

I get ear ache from the band about stopping their performance, so best to run this 30 mins before they START there performance, as I haven`t run a raffle this year due to this, just the silent auction.

So any JACKET WEARING TWATS that are entering, don`t be last in the FOOD Q on the SATURDAY.

Or do you want to do it FRIDAY NIGHT when theres more time ?

WTF is a "silent auction"? Is the winning bidder the one that jumps the highest, or gurns the best or what?

Nope, still don't understand what a silent auction is!

You bid on a item in the auction by writTing on a bit of paper the amount you are willing to pay for said item and placing in an envolpve into a box.

ie: 1 DAY off road R.R.P maybe £375 so you put £200 and you win you save £175. But I may have put £205 so I win saving me £170 off the R.R.P :thumb

You bid on a item in the auction by writTing on a bit of paper the amount you are willing to pay for said item and placing in an envolpve into a box
Don't forget your other bit of paper just in case.

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 129
You bid on a item in the auction by writTing on a bit of paper the amount you are willing to pay for said item and placing in an envolpve into a box.

ie: 1 DAY off road R.R.P maybe £375 so you put £200 and you win you save £175. But I may have put £205 so I win saving me £170 off the R.R.P :thumb

Thats a crap way to auction things - you'll get more with people bidding against each other, plus more fun for everybody :nenau

Thats a crap way to auction things :nenau

Any better ideas of raiseing a lot of money, without having a raffle and a auction were you shout out or wave a hand.

I did that sort 3 years ago I even had an auctioneer John May from a T.V programme, we raised feck all because nobody wanted to be seen spending money.

Say and I will more than welcome your comments Neil for NEXT year.

As I have already organised a lady who is paid fulltime to raise money for THE ENHAM TRUST, shes giving her time for free, to run this years silent auction.

Back
Top Bottom