Big thank you to the Hograosters

chockybiscuit

I think this was my second weekend out with the Tossers but I got so hissed last time I cant really remember but I think it was about 2 years ago , very wet dartmoor, a ford run and grown men dancing a congo to I've got you you you .... so that put me off and the hogroast got me back on. Thanks to scarecrow for taking us babies off road - first time on a big big trailie and amazed at how it faired; still cleaning it now. Apologises for not remembering 'handles' but big thank you to the Steve and wife (got the petrol key sorted yet) the organisers for what was an awful lot of work but made it look so easy. Great gig friday and saturday. Regards to all. Greg - now official chockyholic.:clap :clap :clap

I think this was my second weekend out with the Tossers but I got so hissed last time I cant really remember but I think it was about 2 years ago , very wet dartmoor, a ford run and grown men dancing a congo to I've got you you you .... so that put me off and the hogroast got me back on. Thanks to scarecrow for taking us babies off road - first time on a big big trailie and amazed at how it faired; still cleaning it now. Apologises for not remembering 'handles' but big thank you to the Steve and wife (got the petrol key sorted yet) the organisers for what was an awful lot of work but made it look so easy. Great gig friday and saturday. Regards to all. Greg - now official chockyholic.:clap :clap :clap

Hi Greg, good to hear from you. I think Steptoe's going to be a bit miffed about being called Scarecrow, but I think the name's pretty apt if you bear in mind his wardrobe :steptoe

I think I've got rid of the worst of Salisbury Plain cleaned off now, but I know what you mean :D

And in case you don't remember the 'handle', you were one of the gallant helpers that helped dig me out on a couple of occasions, when I didn't rescue the bike from going seriously sideways :eek:

Hey Greg,

I remember meeting you and was on that ride as well.

Are you a completely new member, or is this just a name change?

Back
Top Bottom