Votes: 13 56.5%
  • Restaurant Saturday night only.

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters

Aidan1150

Nice but unfortunate husband.
Mod Squad
Reaction score
Please vote in the poll above re your intentions for dining over the weekend as we need to give the hotel chef an idea of numbers for the grub.

Some folks may wish to have a bar meal on arrival on Friday evening and others may want to dine as a larger group in the restaurant. We hope that all Tossers attending will dine en masse on Saturday night.

If you are coming as a couple please post to this thread with your requirements.

Thank you.

Have we got a fixed price menu for both nights Aidan?

I'm back.

So now I can officilly put me name in de pot for de bar food frida an de resaurant saturda.

Tanx.

See yous on frida ( weder permittin or not!!)

Most people staying in the hotel will be on a 2 night B&B with one evening meal basis which takes care of the Saturday night.

Anyone camping or staying in a B&B etc can have the meal in the restaurant on Saturday night for €25 which consists of starter, main course, desert and tea or coffee which is a pretty good price.

I can confirm that the same deal will apply for the Friday night too.

I just hope I get bigger portions than Petcul this year:thedummy

Can campers have breakfast as last year and do we pay for the camping at the hotel?

Will my tent get blown away?
Will I be soaking wet?
Will I have a fantastic time again?:D
Will I get to the top of that feckin mountain this time?:nono

I just hope I get bigger portions than Petcul this year:thedummy

Can campers have breakfast as last year and do we pay for the camping at the hotel? Yes you can breakfast in the hotel Tim. Jockser will confirm the price in the morning. See Mandy to pay for the camping.

Will my tent get blown away? Hope not. :eek
Will I be soaking wet? The weather forecast looks quite favourable.
Will I have a fantastic time again?:D I hope so. :)
Will I get to the top of that feckin mountain this time?:nono It will be great craic watching you try. :augie

See you Friday.

I just hope I get bigger portions than Petcul this year:thedummy Did ya see the size of 'im. Musn't eat more than a sparrow

Can campers have breakfast as last year and do we pay for the camping at the hotel? Yes. It's €8.50 (about 5.5 of your £) for cereal, juice, tea/coffee & a full Irish

Will my tent get blown away? Only if ya drink too much Guinness :beer:
Will I be soaking wet? Yes. But it'll probably be sweat or beer so you'll be fine :D
Will I have a fantastic time again?:D Oh yes. Or you'd better have a good reason why not :augie
Will I get to the top of that feckin mountain this time?:nono Doubt it (throws gauntlet down) - it's been kinda wet here the last long while and the flat bit between the mast & the ascent proper holds water like a sponge. But it'll be fun trying :aidan

Everyone packed & ready to go ????????
:bounce1 :bounce1 :bounce1

restaurant both nites for mr n mrs gerrymc plz. and yes ive voted and no i have'nt packed yet but im rarin to go.looking forward to meeting to all at the w/end.:beerjug:

Restaurant both nights for me too staying in Hotel Aidan:thumb

Back
Top Bottom