Programme for the weekend

Jockser

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Friday
All day - Arrive & get pitched or unpacked :Motomartin

15.30 - Aidans ride around the Island :moped:

20.00 - Dinner in the restaurant. Or eat in the bar at any time. Followed by a drink or two & a bit of craic :101 :rob :beer:

Saturday
:JB Breakfast available from 08.00

10.00 - Road ride briefing
10.15 - Road ride departs :moped:

11.15 - Off - road briefing
11.30 - Off - road departs :ymca

17.00 (ish) - Both groups meet back in the hotel
17.15 - Depart from hotel for 'Minaun Challenge' :bow

20.00 - Dinner for all in the restaurant followed by Raffle
Later - Drinks & craic :ChrisKelly :drinkinpa
Much later :steptoe :hug

Sunday
:JB Breakfast available from 08.00

11.00 - Another spin around the Island for anyone who missed Friday afternoons outing :moped:

Later - Depart for home :tears

:aidan :hogroast :aidan :wave :aidan :hogroast :aidan

11.30 start for the off road:confused: I take it we're back at midnight:thumb

Nah, it's just the rest of us will want a wee lie-in after doing it tomorrow before the foreigners land :augie

Thanks for the welcome, I get that shite every day living in Wales....hold on a minute you're a feckin northerner:p :potkettle

I hope you guys have booked the weather..... it sounds like the heavens are about to open here :eek:

We'll be on the road for 05:00 :bounce1 :bounce1 :bounce1

I hope you guys have booked the weather..... it sounds like the heavens are about to open here :eek:

We'll be on the road for 05:00 :bounce1 :bounce1 :bounce1

I am usually in charge of organising the weather, I have done my best, but I have asked for rather a lot lately. In the words of the gorgeous Jon Bon Jovi "Keep the Faith":D

any mention of the weather over the w/end will result in a one euro fine payable to raffle charity:Motomartin

Hope it all goes well for you over there :)

Your wishes have been exceded by miles, old chap. Good food, good drink, good weather, good rides, and fantastic company. Still grinning even after riding home for two hours through hailstones the size .38 rounds :aidan

Back
Top Bottom