Total Amount Raised: Absolutely Fantastic!

• Thread starter Deleted account rno
  • Start date

Deleted account rno

The final cheques for a couple of items auctioned after the Gathering of the Clans event and also a late cheque for camping payment have now cleared through my bank and the final total for monies raised for Children's Hospice Association Scotland (Rachel House, Kinross) is:

£1,582.50

That's a fabulous amount raised and was only possible through the incredible generocity of all the companies, individuals and Tossers who donated items for auction and raffle, made personal cash donations, bought raffle tickets and made auction bids. Hopefully, this money can go towards bringing a few rays of sunshine into the lives of these brave, unfortunate kids.

I cannot thank you all enough.

:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

Ronno

Well done, thats a fantastic total and shows what can be done even when you're having fun:thumb

Shep

What a fantastic result - well done Ronno and all who organised attended.

The weekend cost me a fortune personally but well worth it. £15 for the pannier rails in the auction and alot more for the bike they are going on:rolleyes:

Well done again.

AndyT

I wouldn’t of believed it.
Thanks to all that contributed, it was a great weekend, and this is a tremendous result :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

Excellent well done all :thumb2

That sets the bar at a good height for next years Gathering of the Clans :beerjug:

A great result - well done Ronno & GC for organising the event and well done those who contributed.

It just shows what we can achieve when we work (and play) together !

Here's to next year.

Bob.

Back
Top Bottom