Howdy from Oregon...

Motorrader1

....I don't think I've laughed so hard in a while reading these posts from the UK, not understanding half of it and finding out what kind of a "Merrycan" I am...what a refreshing change from all the stuffy PC boars on most of the US boards...

I actually have been to the UK a few times, and have sampled that greasy breakfast toast you could lube an axle with, served by some hot vixen with a huge pair of cans. Toured from top of Norway to Greece on my old R100 RS...FIM ralleys and all.

So, I say to all you out there...how 'bout a nice stimulating talk about George Bush?

Just kidding.....come visit me and family in Oregon...you just gotta be on a bike!

Cheers (as you say,)

Kurt

I actually have been to the UK a few times, and have sampled that greasy breakfast toast you could lube an axle with, served by some hot vixen with a huge pair of cans.

This is rich coming from someone in whose country a breakfast never seems to be complete without an 18" stack of blueberry pancakes accompanied by a quart of whipped butter ..... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

served by some hot vixen with a huge pair of cans. Kurt

And whats wrong with a hot vixen with a huge pair of cans i might ask?.
She could lube my "axle" any day of the week.:D
Welcome to the site Kurt, ride safe.
PS,we love George Bush over here;his antics with the kids,Bart,Lisa and Maggie are great rntertainment.:aidan

Hi Kurt, welcome,
Oregon is gert lush. I've spent time mucking about in Hells Canyon. It's hot there, feckin hot! :)

Oh my....this is gonna be fun (gonna="going to").....A little more about myself...
I'm on my third GS....my first was a 1989 "bumble bee" that I tricked out with a large PD tank, double plugged and such....rode that one to Alaska, and all over the west before I sold it for my 1994 R1100 GS. Some of you may have heard about the "GS Rendezvous" in Nevada in the early '90s, they were stretching the bounds of off road GS riding back then, at least here in the US. I put those events on with my friends at Reno BMW, a now defunct shop that was more like a clubhouse and has since gone the way of the dinosaur for the upscale dealerships BMW is transitioning to here. I recently purchased a 2007 R1200GS ADV....great bike....seems a little top heavy though, but may have something to do with the 50 pounds I put on in the last 10 years eating all those tubs of butter and 18 inch blueberry pancake stacks.
My wife rides with me...a pillion (sp?) as you guys say...we're planning to ship the bike to germany next summer for a trip through Italy, to the FIM rally in Greece, and back through Albania and Croatia on the way home.

So...It'll be great getting to know some of you...and keep the wisecracks and titty jokes coming!

regards,

Kurt

Hello Kurt, welcome to the forum, enjoy your stay with us.

Dont you go encouraging them to post rude things, you know how shy we Brits can be now ;)

Have fun and please do keep posting when and where you can. Its good to hear new virtual voices in amongst the regulars here.

Hi kurt

Welcome..................great State you live in.

A couple years ago I rode alongside this very famous river

Attachments

• River.jpg
    River.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 49
and then to this house where the outfit riding the owner was holding his Easter BBQ ...........but where was I and who's house did I go to. Any idea?

Ian

Attachments

• BBQ.jpg
    BBQ.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 49
I suspect if i could see the FRONTS of those gals I might recognize a few of them....!:)

Kurt

I took this shot not far from your place. Your pretty lucky to have this playground on your doorstep:thumb

have fun on here;) :D

Attachments

• Close to Roseburg.jpg
    Close to Roseburg.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 45
Welcome Kurt.

You're gonna (gonna=gonorrhea ) fit in nicely!

Enjoy your trip to Europeshire next year.

Back
Top Bottom