Queen Mum in hospital

Uinneag

H.R.H. The Queens Mother

Has gone to Broadford hospital to get her knee x-rayed :bluesn2s

This was a result of a mass vodka intake and diva dancing on Saturday night:hogroast

I reckon she should get her eyes seen to when she's in :augie

attachment.php

Thats a shame, wish her well for me:thumb

I see in the background yer plying Black Bob with drinks, so now we know it's your fault he's a "character", he passed a bottle of Laphroig down the table, and a fair few took a wee dram from him but not many drank it though:augie Bah light weights:D

Shep

It's a wonder she didnae dae her wrists in as well humpin' a' that booze back fae the Co-op.

Hope she's on the mend soon :thumb2

I didnt know Black Bob was called Black Bob!
Spent ages talking to him (or listening for anything vaguely English!) - I didnt understand a single word he said, maybe he was talking Gaelic - he was obviously telling me some funny stories - and I think I guessed when to laugh appropriately - it might have been the Laphroig BB had consumed first of course!! After swapping tasting notes with Shep I decided I still didnt like it - so I'm one of those light weights but made up for it with other assorted beverages!

Best wishes to Queen Mum - what a character she is!

I reckon she is kina coool :cool: :thumb

Sorry to hear she got hurt :(

Wish her well from bro 3 and me :beerjug:

Get Well Soon:

That's bad news. Hope she recovers soon. :eek:

Please pass on my best wishes when you see her. :thumb

Bob.

Tash

Tash
still laughing Thats what happens if U dance like your Mum Watch and learn
Get well soon Queen Mum
:rob

It was Sir James Birton that done it.
183033960-S.jpg

Mum's fine, got a bandage on and some strong painkillers - so she's happy!:D
Watch what you're saying Jamie about my Mum..you may live to regret it..:nono:mcgun

Glad to hear you're mum's fine. Tell her to rub some alcohol on it- from the inside:D

Give her our regards and we hope she gets her dancing trousers on again soon.

Wully & Di

Glad the Queen Mums on the mend nice to meet Sammie at last :thumb2

Sammie's knee update!

Trust Johnny to exaggerate - my knee's almost recovered after me playing air guitar and pretending I was Slash! The Doctor in the local hospital asked how I damaged knee and I said I was gyrating with lots of bikers in Waternish Hall and he said "Good God woman! I didn't know such things went on in Waternish!" The locals haven't got over it yet and have been saying it's their best night ever in the Hall. I can't believe you let the local boys beat you in the "Tug o War!" Well - there's not been such excitement in Skye since the Battle of the Lost Dyke at Trumpan in the 1600's with the Macdonalds and MacLeods!! Sammie Skye Ps - that photo of me at the door of hall makes me look really fat with a long nose! Thanks Johnny!

Battle of the Lost Dyke at Trumpan

I hope the story has a happy ending and that she was found and eventually returned safe and well to the bosom of her friend(s).....:D

Good to hear the knee is non the worse for yer shenanigans....:D

I do have a very cool Mum!! :cool: :guitarist
a)For doing the air guitar..and
b)Knowing who Slash is:thumb

Back
Top Bottom