£2070 raised

Uinneag

Count up was originally £1620 but forgot Tash had tae get reimbursed for the cairy oot:beerjug:

Raffle bike sold so a grand total of

£2070:bow:bow:bow

I cannae thank ye all enough what a fantastic achievement:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

Will take buckaroos to the bank tomorrow and get a bankers cheque made out to enduroafrica absolutley bloody fantastic and I thank you one and all:thumb2

Well done Johnny, Tash and all that made this happen... a superb amount.

:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap
All hail to the King and Queen of Oonyackistan :D
:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow

Well Done:

Fantastic achievement, well done to the couple who made it happen.

And good luck with your Enduroafrica trip later in the year.

Bob.

Congratulations Johnny and Tash :clap:clap:clap:clap

Could've raised even more if only you had turned 'The Royal Mile' from Castle Oonyack to the Stein Inn into a toll road for the weekend:thumb

Superb Result and well done on a fantastic weekend that was enjoyed by all !!:beerjug::beerjug:

Glad to know that a good result came out of all the drinking and hilarity now that we are all going into detox before the next event.

Thank you very much for your excellent hospitality, the very welcome breakfast rolls, the Thunder Box and short grass, good weather and good times :D:D:D

Very Well Done and put me down for next year :thumb

Whit Pog just said.:thumb

£2070? That's a bloody great result!:clap

Back
Top Bottom