Lost on the campsite

Rushy

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
When I got home and unpacked my gear I realised I hadn't got my Petzl headtorch. Must've left it in my tent :confused:

NO unpacked it tonight and its not there.

So did anybody find/pickup a Petzl headtorch. Black / translucent body, orange on/off switch with a brown and tan strap?

I definitely had it when I got into my sleeping bag on Saturday night.

Have you looked in your sleeping bag as well as the tent?

not found it in my stuff Ian,
plus i could not see much when we left due to poor eye sight:eek:

Nope cleared site and bogs so the coo's didnae eat anything the shouldn't:nenau

No sign you should have left it on and you could've looked for it in the dark:augie

Johnny says he'll go down to the field and have a proper look tonight...

...with the aid of his new headtorch :D

Johnny says he'll go down to the field and have a proper look tonight...

...with the aid of his new headtorch :D

Lets hope he does not fall into a certain hole smelling of POO:D:D
while looking in the dark;);)

Hi there,

I was last to leave and I had a tidy up around the site. Picked up all those little bits of litter etc etc. I put the stuff that had been left behind in front of the Poo Shed. There were a few cans of beer, two big bags of Doritos, a bag of pucks, and a folding chair. I didn't see a head torch, perhaps someone else picked it up by mistake ? Hope it turns up.

Just got back tonight and am dreading what I'm going to find on here. All the Best :thumb

Hi there,

I was last to leave and I had a tidy up around the site. Picked up all those little bits of litter etc etc. I put the stuff that had been left behind in front of the Poo Shed. There were a few cans of beer, two big bags of Doritos, a bag of pucks, and a folding chair. I didn't see a head torch, perhaps someone else picked it up by mistake ? Hope it turns up.

Just got back tonight and am dreading what I'm going to find on here. All the Best :thumb

Thanks Steve:thumb

I have an identical head torch to the one lost - :augie

But it's mine, as witnessed on the walk down to the site on friday night. :D

I have an identical head torch to the one lost - :augie

But it's mine, as witnessed on the walk down to the site on friday night. :D

Is that the one that you were wearing to see the big ditch before falling into it ?:D:D Good to meet you and hope your anle's better :thumb

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/0199351.htm
go get one of these:)
meant to be a real bargain, good quality

721900.jpg

Back
Top Bottom