im the only gay in the village / Oonyackistan ***Possibly NWS***

At last:thumb2

That's quality :clap:clap:clap but you could have edited out the bit at the start with me adjusting my tackle!!

At last:thumb2

That's quality :clap:clap:clap but you could have edited out the bit at the start with me adjusting my tackle!!

oh i did . but i'll down load the rest of it on another day when your talking about " how nice it is to paly with them":D

Very much a case of: "when in Oonyackistan - do as the Oonyackistanis do...... :ymca"

Al :augie

I think I blew snot bubbles I was laughing so hard.....but you shouldn't take that as a request to post up anymore vids like this please :nono

:augie

Well ............your camera skills have certainly improved...... I DARE you to post the footage that you took of us boarding the ferry to Norway:rolleyes:

I also think you got the title of the clip wrong. There are definitely TWO gay looking geezers in that video:augie:augie:augie:augie

Well ............your camera skills have certainly improved...... I DARE you to post the footage that you took of us boarding the ferry to Norway:rolleyes:

I also think you got the title of the clip wrong. There are definitely TWO gay looking geezers in that video:augie:augie:augie:augie

you must have had too many whisky and diet cokes - you were only in it once!:D:D:augie

you must have had too many whisky and diet cokes - you were only in it once!:D:D:augie

tooo true, i can only see one gay looking fella
and the other looks like that chap out of that film Escape from New York , or was it the Wirral ! are thats it Snake Plissken aka kevin C:D:D:D

Love it!!:clap:D
I can remember the moment quite clearly..down to campsite to get breakfasts sorted out, said to Mum ' Oh you've got to come and meet the guys..' 'that's Tuned In...that's Burton...oh for feck sake I know what's gonna happen next...LOOK AWAY!!!!' Feel quite priviledged to have seen it happen there and then!!:eek::D
Kev - you look like you're taking a piss in your tent!!:eek: Were the toilets really that bad?!!:nenau:D

More like the true story :rolleyes:

Al :thumb2

thats not funny does either one of these this guys look Gay to you?.:D:D:D:D
:hug
scan0001.jpg

IMG_0695.jpg

Kev - you look like you're taking a piss in your tent!!:eek: Were the toilets really that bad?!!:nenau:D

straight out my tent into my boots and the unnecessary but nevertheless vital bloke adjustment before anything else:D:D

btw the toilets that's a different story! :eek::eek:

Back
Top Bottom