Fords run

Brian O

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
thanks to Val for planning and leading a great run, all went to plan with only one minor casualty,

am sure the embarassing photos will be along shortly:augie

B

cheers Val and Brian for sorting this event:thumb2
briano dipping his toe in:

Attachments

• ebay june 07 184.jpg
    ebay june 07 184.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 414
heres Val H .I think Kleine blumen was going to try watersking:)

Attachments

• ebay june 07 181.jpg
    ebay june 07 181.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 413
one of them drz things,needed a big run up to leap across the water;)

Attachments

• ebay june 07 180.jpg
    ebay june 07 180.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 403
A few more Pic's

As already said on here. Thanks Val H and Brian for a good Ford ride out...

The briefing.....By Val.H. and Brian O...

Briefing finished getting ready to leave...

I know I said I wasn't going to get TT wet but hey never say never so here is a pic of me loosing my Ford Virginity....

Val. H... Having a go at Ford number Two....

Followed by Colt....

Shadowfist having a go next...

Then it was Brian O's turn..

Brian O enjoyed it so much he went back the other way and decided to have a rest half way....:augie

Stopped for a bit of Lunch... before a few more Fords..

Steve B removing any BIG rocks just incase....:augie

Kleine Blumen was unlucky and had a small tumble...whilst some were enjoying her show, little did we know that Kleine Blumen was burning her leg on the exhaust and was lucky to get away with a smallish burn...thank goodness for the cold water....Trousers didn't fair to well....Hope it's not to bad Kleine Blumen.

Brian O decided to have another go and tried to turn round in the bushes....Promtly getting himself stuck and had to be rescued.....:augie Steve B dashing to get a picture...:D

Shadowfist having a flying go through the last Ford ( Not much water though)...Nearly running over the camera man.....ME...!!!

Thanks one and all it was a great day out and even if there wasn't much water for you lot to play in the views on the ride round were great.

Val. H , Kleine Blumen and myself decided on Sunday morning to head home to Wiltshire via Wales so we headed off towards Aberystwyth for our nights stop over. Val.H. and Kleine Blumen weren't to excited to do a self build again (Erecting their tent "HOUSE") so we first tried the YHA and no luck so we found a B&B for the night.

Val.H. was doing some serious bonding with their new purchase (GPS) and plotted our route home the scenic way..

This turned out to be another fantastic day's riding through Wales in fact the first 30 miles took us over 2 hrs... a great ride home 7 1/2 hrs to do 169 miles...Bliss.............cheers guys.... A few photo's to share...

Last one .....Kleine Blumen making hereself comfortable before taking her picture....:)

T :thumb2

thanks to Val for planning and leading a great run, all went to plan with only one minor casualty,

am sure the embarassing photos will be along shortly:augie

B

Thanks to every one who came on the 'exploration of the Peaks with a bit of puddle jumping thrown in to make it look like I know what I'm doing tour' :augie

Brian 'O' did us proud with his expertees as sweeper and general adviser Thanks Brian :beerjug:

Learning the vaigeries of a GPS on the hop was interesting :confused: visiting the same village twice and ending up in a residential street :blast led to a bit of confusion, but hey we got around it :confused::eek:

Back
Top Bottom