'D' stole the show on Site.

Geriatric Germ

Reaction score
Sadly, I forgot my Camera :spitfire

Soooooooooooo, could I ask that all the hundreds that felt the urge to photograph the little Bugger :clap:clap Post their Pics of him on this fred and I will gladly fork out £20 to the best photo taker's favourite Charidy :bow:bow

Attachments

• What am I.jpg
    What am I.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 600
viandeweb.jpg

Here you go :augie

Attachments

• ugly_dog.jpg
    ugly_dog.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 560
only one pic of D.... which aint very interesting but heres a pic of ? as found in Thunders tent

Attachments

• IMG_1577.jpg
    IMG_1577.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 561
only one pic of D.... which aint very interesting but heres a pic of ? as found in Thunders tent

That sir, is a 'Devils Coach Horse' Beetle, completely harmless, I haven't seen one for years, hope you let the little fella go on his way.

Edit: Must learn to type faster. Well done MMC:thumb2

That sir, is a 'Devils Coach Horse' Beetle, completely harmless, I haven't seen one for years, hope you let the little fella go on his way.

Edit: Must learn to type faster. Well done MMC:thumb2

Luckily for the "little fellow" he was discovered under the tent as we were packing up on Sunday. We sent him on his way with the remains of Prof's cider and a packet of cheesy wotsits! :D

Attachments

• hung-like-a-horse.jpg
    hung-like-a-horse.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 346
DSCN1060.jpg

Rob's lucky D was still with him on Sunday, Ms Cheek's and others seemed very tempted to sneak him into their luggage. :augie

Ahhhh, bless. I love the way Melanie put that hat and glasses on D to make him look cute.

Harrrummmmppphhh! :( And there's me thinking my spectacular technicolour yawn was the star of the show! Not fair :rob

Back
Top Bottom