Wales 16th - 18th May 2008

Is this in place of Llangollen?

Shouldn't it now be called The Bbaskervile Hhoundog Hhoedown?

Why should you be worried.

You'll get lost on the way and be in your own little noisy, screamy pervy world in a B&B somewhere. :augie

Can anyone advise if this is a holiday weekend in Wales. I've booked the Fri and Sat nights but want to know if its worth booking the Sun night too....

AndyT:cool:

Couple of years ago.................

.........Spent a Dirty Weekend there with Cynthia (Milton of Round the World Fame you know :eek:)
Tried to relive a bit of Ancient History and took a Honda XR250 :clap and in a drunken hangover :beer::beer:session on Sat. Morning spent a couple of hours up and down (mostly down) the Men from the Boys on site offroad mud bath up the Mountain behind the Hotel . The sections are used by 4 wheelers mostly :spitfire but make for a good test for Big GS'ers :bow On that weekend there were a few R100GS up the Hill, don't know if you can still use the facility but would be a good plan if you can.
PS. I sold the XR almost immediately following my discovery that the Mind is willing :thumb2, stupid but keen :ymca, and the joints are Shagged :tears:tears

Attachments

• XR250 Indoors.jpg
    XR250 Indoors.jpg
    148.2 KB · Views: 660

Back
Top Bottom