Wales 16th - 18th May 2008

Looks grand..

Hmm quite a place from the pics.. looking forward to it.

It is a long way from Llangollen!!
Will they allow me to come and camp overnight on the Thursday at the same rate as the UKGSer weekend rate? I guess I better ask!

Just did, and they said "Yes. No problem!" booked Thursday to Saturday...

Hurrah!

The Mutley's are in - Executive Room of course :thumb2

Mrs. Mutley has declined the invitation to spend the weekend in her new tent :eek: :augie

See you all there

Do I need to book the wobblybox in ????
Looking forward to this one :thumb

See you 'orrible lot again:augie

Shall I bring the CIDER ???:rolleyes::mmmm

Do I need to book the wobblybox in ????
Looking forward to this one :thumb

See you 'orrible lot again:augie

Shall I bring the CIDER ???:rolleyes::mmmm

Proff, more than welcome just ring 01497 820033 to book and don't forget the Monkey bike :thumb2

Lord Snooty says he's looking forward to another session on the apples :D

Timmy Timmy Timmy !!!
Don't forget it comes complete with an unlimited supply of RUM and other goodies:D

Mmmmm, I think the owners will probably make a concession and let you in:beer:

Sorry if this is stupid but

a) Is there a timetable/plan/itinery for this weekend, and
b) Do I shoe the beast with TKC's or Road Attacks?

a) Is there a timetable/plan/itinery for this weekend, and
b) Do I shoe the beast with TKC's or Road Attacks?

Same reply you got from Bryn, would be my gess.

There'll be the choice to get it muddy, wet or keep it dry and clean. :D:D

camping

Do you need to book for the camping or is it ok to turn up and pay on the day.:confused:

The camping site it hoooooge so just turning up on the day should be fine :thumb2

When I phoned, I was told that with so many people camping, it's a good idea to book cause it gives them an idea of how many peeps might want fed. That said, if you can't commit until closer to the time, no harm done. :thumb

Hi everyone,

New to the GS and to the forum so hope to put a few faces to the names at this event. Just booked.

VT

Forgive me if I have missed it but I have just skipped through the post...again and cannot see about what campin facilities there are, what I mean is, will we be able to shower, is there a shower block as that is a must for me each morning ??....

Ah its ok, found details here, swimmin and showers fully inclusive in price of camping:

http://www.baskervillehall.co.uk/

Dont worry too much AndyT, its simply because I booked it via email to them quoting the UKGSer weekend that I had the email back to confirm rather than phoning them thats all, they said booked and simply pay on arrival when we check in :thumb2

Back
Top Bottom