Gathering of the Clans 2008

• Thread starter Deleted account rno
  • Start date
Looks like I am not welcome :(

Ah well, have a nice time everybody and ride carefully :thumb

To be fair to Ronno these quotes were from another thread and he never actually said I wasn't' welcome to the GOTC so my apologises to Ronno :thumb2

Mind you you've all enjoyed some good banter because of it over the last dozen or so posts so it wasn't all bad :D (apologises again if that comment is out of order but I m sure it will be taken in the light hearted way it was meant)

Have a great time folks. :thumb2

Skyenet there's no reason for you not to come ... I'm sure you'll enjoy it. :)

Have you had a friendly word with the Gods yet to get the weather sorted or should the campers bring their wetsuits and scuba gear :nenau :D

hey ronno,
bumped into you at clova hotel when you were up for a recce.
one tent sized bit of dry field for me please!
see ya there,
george.

hey ronno,
bumped into you at clova hotel when you were up for a recce.
one tent sized bit of dry field for me please!
see ya there,
george.

Hi George,

Good to hear from you, mate. Welcome to the forum.

I'll do that right now. :beerjug:

Why don't you go and introduce yersel' in the Newbie Section. You'll get a warm welcome :thumb2

Ronno

Was up at Clove Hotel on Sunday past with the BMW Scottish section club's Angus Glens Run.

Sitting outside in shirt sleeves having a great lunch. Car park OK for you GS fowkies, otherwise everything else up to its usual high standard.

Camp site drying out nicely.

Midges doing practice sorties for the GS'ers coming up.

Hope to see you all there at some point.:thumb

Is there still room at the campsite as I may be able to make it for one of the nights - probably Saturday

Keep the faith :aidan

So have you sorted the weather yet ? i need to know if I need ma wellies and wet suit, or shorts and shades :nenau

Maybe I should ask Ronno to get the sacrificial virgins out of the cellar now :nenau

Or maybe he's saving them for the weekend :D:D

So have you sorted the weather yet ? i need to know if I need ma wellies and wet suit, or shorts and shades :nenau

Maybe I should ask Ronno to get the sacrificial virgins out of the cellar now :nenau

Or maybe he's saving them for the weekend :D:D

i hope you have a speshall virgin for Garfield wherever he is ;)

Before anyone else says it, I know, I know, I know it's late but a late break workwise may just allow me the opportunity to get to the GOTC this weekend. Have a lot to do but got quote from Nutt Travel for Troon ferry Fri morning and thinking of tenting it. If I did manage it would there be another wee camping space at Glen Cova, Ronno, thanks and no worry if there's not, cheers, Nigel :beer:

Still not 100% if I can make it but like to try and will confirm at earliest.

Before anyone else says it, I know, I know, I know it's late but a late break workwise may just allow me the opportunity to get to the GOTC this weekend. Have a lot to do but got quote from Nutt Travel for Troon ferry Fri morning and thinking of tenting it. If I did manage it would there be another wee camping space at Glen Cova, Ronno, thanks and no worry if there's not, cheers, Nigel :beer:

Still not 100% if I can make it but like to try and will confirm at earliest.

Yer in :thumb2

Back
Top Bottom