just spoke to forry

Ouch, no wonder Jochen didn't look very happy:(

But it goes to show how just about everything can get thrown at you during an event like this and it's just a matter of dodging it until your luck runs out:hide....but that's why we do it:thumb

Brian on the KTM (reckons he came second) said the guy on the XChallenge was flying at an insane speed and will have won.

Brian on the KTM (reckons he came second) said the guy on the XChallenge was flying at an insane speed and will have won.

Lee Walters? Very quick, I watched him disappear into the distance in front of me before I quit on day two. His whole bike stance was just so agressive (in a good way). Spectacular! Had a nice chat with him at the start.

I have just spoken to Jockser after he left the hospital this morning. His collarbone is broken. Not just cracked, but a clear break.

Flippin 'eck! :eek: I guess when he said he could feel bone sticking out we should have taken him seriously!:blast
Must have been in some pain, but still finished the lap (some 30 odd miles and two further falls) and then rode home to the farmhouse.:bow

Hope you feel better soon Jochen. If you need anything - just ask.

*sympathetic waves*

Jockser + collarbone = Oooooowwwwwww!

o.k - maybe not life threatening, but F*CK: thats SORE!:eek:
been there / done that - got the posture :rolleyes:

Take Care of it or you'll end up with the pose of an orang utang!
stay OFF the Bike for a few weeks :nono
dont do what i did.... and get back on the bike too soon - you WILL regret it:blast

oh,
and get the kids to....
cut up yer food,
open them tight jars and bottles for you,
do the heavy lifting,
... yeah, i can see that happening.... :D

LOZ will be along with collarbone care tips soon I expect, some of which include driving your landy and riding your bike, I reckon :eek: :augie

Hmmm

Well i was dead jelous looking at the photos and desperately wishing i had been able to make it. But now on hearing the increasing list of carnage and injuries part of me is breathing a sigh of relief.

Indeed i think Loz's tips for collar bones might go like this;
1) DONT break it in the first place..
2) Lots of painkillers
3) Lots of alcohol to numb the pain
4) Dont try sleeping on a camping mat.
5) DONT break it in the first place.. :spitfire

Back
Top Bottom