Results are up

In the absence of a witty and cutting reply to your post Ian, I will simply refer you to the first image of Forry's photo montage. :D
Mark

This one :augie
211583675-M.jpg

And we all know where that fingers been:augie

Mark 'Earthmovers' advise for pre race preparation, quote (after a few pints);
"I put a big handful of Vaseline up my arse"

Thank goodness we 'weren't there' at the time:ymca

Hmmm didnt see any 12's on the list of entrants - were there any?

thinks - my mad plan for 2008 :eek: :D

Yeah, I would have finished higher in the trail bike class!!

Does it count for any more places 'cos I rode the thing from Dublin to an from the race aswell.....?:augie
Oh so you got extra practice in then did you...:rolleyes:

Did you manage to get another rear tyre for day 2. My rear was nearly as bad as yours and if you remember (the other HP2 , we spoke at the finish station), I had the standard Karoo not the Karoo(T). My rear wheel was just spinning at the end of day 2 I'm sure yours would have been worse - well done that man:clap:clap

I think they crashed out, Padge certainly did and wrecked his bike.:(

so go on, you know you want to:thumb
then you'll understand the piss taking of 1200s;)

I was trying to reckon up how many who are linked in some way to UKGSer that sustained some form of injury and it's quite a few.
Particularly if you include Gareth GEH007 who sustained a very badly broken leg whilst practicing and Jim who was injured the same day,.
Then there's Pumpy, Padge, Jochen etc etc etc and that's just us lot, there were plenty more too.:eek:

But I think they'll all say it was worth it just for that moment when the light turns green... and your on your own:)

I was on a 12. It was probably doable, just not by me, I retired :D
Padge crashed out, but he's have completed on the 12Adv if not for that I think.
I thought there was meant to be one other 12 but maybe not.

You passed me twice on the way home near Newtown I think, I was towing a horse trailer and you were still at race speed:thumb

Yeah I was trying to break the record for Llandovery to Holyhead at night on knobblies. Does 3 hours 15 minutes sound any good?

Well I'm back from my week away with the kids and I've only got S1 on the first day as my refference point.

I thought I was flying and was really pleased with my devloping offroad skills.

I quick glance at the results tells me I've still lots of room for improvement though

Wreford S1 434
Timpo S1 381

How do i shave 53 seconds of my time?... I was flat in 4th at one point and thought I was braking and accelerating hard in and outa the bends.

Me thinks i need to visit a speedway track

53 seconds faster

Well I'm back from my week away with the kids and I've only got S1 on the first day as my refference point.

I thought I was flying and was really pleased with my devloping offroad skills.

I quick glance at the results tells me I've still lots of room for improvement though

Wreford S1 434
Timpo S1 381

How do i shave 53 seconds of my time?... I was flat in 4th at one point and thought I was braking and accelerating hard in and outa the bends.

Me thinks i need to visit a speedway track

53 seconds faster

Beat you by 1 sec :augie

The 1 second I can find... it's the other 52 seconds I'm struggling with!

Just noticed Timpo's S1 team beat Lee from Barnstormers on his 650X... I saw Lee riding the dawn 2 dusk and he was very fast.

Timpo was flying he had the mad glint in his eye :green gri
I wouldn't compare your time against his he was on DRZ alot easier to chuck about.Better comparison would be AR14 he was flying on the HP2 363 ss1 :bow

Timpo was flying he had the mad glint in his eye :green gri
I wouldn't compare your time against his he was on DRZ alot easier to chuck about.Better comparison would be AR14 he was flying on the HP2 363 ss1 :bow

363... he must have been getting near or topping the ton to do that, mad and loads of skill

363... he must have been getting near or topping the ton to do that

Yes,I Did a 100mph but not in the test, can't remember where it was but l could see a fair bit in front so thought I'd get it tapped out...
Got up to about 80 or 90mph in the test.

Back
Top Bottom