Results are up

Not that I understand the results as I thought we all did one sight lap on day 1 and one race lap with 2 STs. Can someone explain to me?

Where the f......

WTF are they Rich?:nenau
I've googled WTRA and clicked Cambrian Results, it ain't opening!
Can you linky link on here please.:thumb2

Timpo.

OK, click Dr Rich's link.
Page down to your number (the top table is trailbike class and the lower table is sportsbike) and across to the Day 1 + Day 2 total.
The individual stage times are the left hand columns.
With your total number, look up at the table and count people with the lower time number than yourself, they are all quicker than you.

T.

The "GS" Award

Goes to Andrew, AR14. Well done lad. :clap:clap:clap

Also, well done to the " Minaun Roosters", best Trial Bike Club. :clap:clap:clap

Not that I understand the results as I thought we all did one sight lap on day 1 and one race lap with 2 STs. Can someone explain to me?

ST 2 results on day one do indeed appear to be missing. Perhaps the computer threw a wobbler?
Timpo - :bow (even with the 100 second error :rolleyes:)
Mark

The Stage 2 times for day 1 were lost in the depths of the Stage 2 start computer :mad: - we can't see what went wrong, other than human error :nenau - but although we still have all the finish times we don't have the start times - sorry :(

My time on stage 1 for day 2 was actually reasonable! We won't mention stage 2! (It was post strata bath, and I was making sure I got home!)

Those top guys must have been really flying!

Well done Forry, Timpo and AR14! Worthy champions. :clap

Bob, why is there one HP2 in the sports bike class and three in the trail bike class? :nenau

Bob, why is there one HP2 in the sports bike class and three in the trail bike class? :nenau

Yeah, I would have finished higher in the trail bike class!!

Does it count for any more places 'cos I rode the thing from Dublin to an from the race aswell.....?:augie

Does it count for any more places 'cos I rode the thing from Dublin to an from the race aswell.....?:augie

You passed me twice on the way home near Newtown I think, I was towing a horse trailer and you were still at race speed:thumb

Yeah...

...but a HP2 ain't a 'trail bike', strictly according to the regs. :rob It doesn't have pillion footpegs, it's not on the approved list, and it's not described as a trail bike by BMW (they call it a 'hyper-enduro bike' or some such nonsense). Same goes for the KTM Superenduro 950 too. And what about the 650 XChallenge? That would shake up the results a bit :hide

I'm with you mate :thumb, there should be a 2 minute time penalty for all those soft fair-weather bikers who trailer their bikes to the event. :thedummy:D.

I'm with you mate :thumb, there should be a 2 minute time penalty for all those soft fair-weather bikers who trailer their bikes to the event. :thedummy:D.

And those that stay in a hotel instead of camping should be forced to sleep in a comfortable bed, and have the heating turned up in their room so that they are too warm, and be forced to eat loads of bacon and sausages for breakfast...........:p:D:augie
Mark

I'll buy you a pint if we ever meet you must have been flying Andrew .:bow

And those shandy-drinking softies that stay in a hotel instead of camping should be forced to sleep in a bed-bug-ridden lumpy bed, and have the heating turned up in their room so that their vaseline melts :eek:, and miss out on a campsite feast of Forry's mum's Madiera rice cake and Sarah's mum's Welsh cake ... hmm, I suppose you had to be there.:p

Mark

Fixed it for you :thumb2

And those that stay in a hotel instead of camping should be forced to sleep in a comfortable bed, and have the heating turned up in their room so that they are too warm, and be forced to eat loads of bacon and sausages for breakfast...........:p:D:augie
Mark

Fixed it for you :thumb2

In the absence of a witty and cutting reply to your post Ian, I will simply refer you to the first image of Forry's photo montage. :D
Mark

Back
Top Bottom