It's a long way to Tipperary. 18/19/20 July 2008

Booked in elsewhere .

Gives the Non drinkers a rest from all the old war stories ,wont be embarressed next morning . Thats if its ok with the Moderaters. Dont care iam going anyway . See in Tipp.

As i booked Scotland, i can hardly not turn up in TIPP :)
Booked for Camping (First time, so i`m the one sleeping under the stars (or rain ??) )

See you all there

that's me booked

that's me booked my bed in the lodge today.....I'm so excited....

:bounce1 :bounce1 :bounce1 :bounce1 :bounce1 :bounce1 :bounce1 :bounce1 :bounce1 :bounce1 :bounce1 :bounce1 :bounce1 :bounce1 :bounce1 :bounce1

bit of a cock up on the phone....I thought the lady said what car was I driving boldly said in reply...."oh no, I'm driving a BMW motorbike"....quickly realised I was making a twat of myself saying you meant card didn't you....:headbat...dumbass...going to have to get tuned into the dialect quickly.....:eek:

Anyhoo....did I say I was excited......just need to sort out the ferry....:thumb

:bounce1 :bounce1 :bounce1 :bounce1 :bounce1 :bounce1 :bounce1 :bounce1 :bounce1 :bounce1 :bounce1 :bounce1 :bounce1 :bounce1 :bounce1 :bounce1

that's me booked my bed in the lodge today.....I'm so excited....

bit of a cock up on the phone....I thought the lady said what car was I driving boldly said in reply...."oh no, I'm driving a BMW motorbike"....quickly realised I was making a twat of myself saying you meant card didn't you....:headbat...dumbass...going to have to get tuned into the dialect quickly.....:eek:

Anyhoo....did I say I was excited......just need to sort out the ferry....:thumb

Which ferry ya using?

figured I would just do Stranraer-Larne, get more riding time in Ireland that way....think it's Stena that does that route.....

Paul
Stena is Stranraer Belfast, depending on your plans it's a good option.

Contact Nutt Travel for a booking, they get special rates( £79 compared to £100 direct with Stena for my run over next week for example) as thye do a lot of business.

Google the name for details, I'm too damn lazy to be arsed looking it up :aidan

Paul
Stena is Stranraer Belfast, depending on your plans it's a good option.

Contact Nutt Travel for a booking, they get special rates( £79 compared to £100 direct with Stena for my run over next week for example) as thye do a lot of business.

Google the name for details, I'm too damn lazy to be arsed looking it up :aidan

will do that tomorrow...thanks....:thumb

Ferries booked so should be there about teatime:cool: I'm camping so do I need to book for that and also do i need to book my food in advance?

It will be good to have you along Jez. Here's a link to the campsite. It's probably best to give them a ring or fire off an e-mail to book a spot.

Nearer the event we will be posting details of the meals etc, but that won't be until late May or June. :)

Cheers matey:thumb2 pitch booked fri/sat with the option to stay on more if I can't be arsed to move on for a day or two:D:D (or if I like the area so much I just want to explore:cool:)
See you on the night.

Right that's bunkhouse #16 booked and filled, I think?

Me, Jamie, Shapeshifter and James Burton. If you chaps know different send me a text :thumb2

Room booked. HAve no idea who I am sharing with ..

Now just need to book ferries.

Back
Top Bottom