2008 HOGRAOST TAKINGS reviewd

BAKERMAN

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
This year I am giving the money raised to St Micheals Hospice Basingstoke.

As My fathers getting there services.

Mrs Bowsher from THE GATEWAY CLUB whome I have been raising money, is please as the monies in the GATEWAY coffers are good and need useing.

Friday night THE GATEWAY CLUB are with us for THE GALA ELIVS NIGHT, and hoping the JAGUAR DRIVERS CLUB will be joining us to show off their cars all weekend.

Bakes

So are you hoping to turn your event into a car show as well? :confused::nenau

Since it's a private party, why the hell not?

That, and the cars'll give me something to ride over when I'm too drunk to leave the site :D

Bakes senior was a bloody good driver racing E-types, so whats the problem with the Jaguar drivers coming along too. It help swell the charity coffers as well. :thumb2

All these types, just for intrest for you all and mainly stevehumvee, no worries :thumb

Attachments

• jag 2.JPG
    jag 2.JPG
    59.8 KB · Views: 814
  • L1010413.JPG
    L1010413.JPG
    43 KB · Views: 794
Can I bring my Merc W124 cab? or is it is just Jags? :confused: :)

Why not?:blast:nenau

More interest for all:thumb

FERRARI CLUB want in also as Fathers been a keen trackday man in his.

A couple of years ago he was hoisted up infront of the FARARRI CLUB Clarke of the Course at THRUXTON for overtaking the CLUBS instructer on the outside in the wet at VILLAGE CORNER at 120mph.

So more VERY FLASH CARS for you to look at. :thumb

Raost Pig, Beer. M/Cs, Jags, Ferrari. :thumb2 IMHO Sounds brill.

I normally don`t like giving to BIG CORSES but I have sat in the waiting room at the HOSPICE and watched endless folks giving their time for nothing.

With a DVD on a widescreen showing how you/we can help playing on a loop, its a must.

The Gateway has £4,700 in the coffers from nothing and that needs useing, as its pointless if they don`t.

So I`ll cover my costs, with the fees from you guys and the rest to the HOSPICE.

I will be specking to them today to find out how I play it.

Cheers

Hog Roast

Hi Bakerman

Thanks for the invite for this years Hogroast. Last years Hogroast was a highlight in last years calander and I look forward to attending this year subject to getting time off work.

The AA bike is under going some work and hopefully will be ready by this time looking better than ever.

Hopefully with The AA's head office being in Basingstoke supporting your chosen charity should be a popular one within the AA.

album.php

Pictures available on last years advent on the following link http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=10800&l=b4dce&id=640318217

Cheers

:beerjug:

Last edited:
I normally don`t like giving to BIG CORSES but I have sat in the waiting room at the HOSPICE and watched endless folks giving their time for nothing.

With a DVD on a widescreen showing how you/we can help playing on a loop, its a must.

The Gateway has £4,700 in the coffers from nothing and that needs useing, as its pointless if they don`t.

So I`ll cover my costs, with the fees from you guys and the rest to the HOSPICE.

I will be specking to them today to find out how I play it.

Cheers

Steve, it's your party and you don't need to justify it to us. Seems like a jolly good organisation to be supporting to me :thumb2

Wouldn't miss it for the world :bounce1

I am In

Just to confirm I am in and paid up.

Lets hope for good weather like last year.

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom