A Run to the Hills. Donegal 2008

Aidan1150

Nice but unfortunate husband.
Mod Squad
Reaction score
It's back again. :bounce1:bounce1:bounce1

The first UKGSer event of the year on 11/12/13 April 2008 will see us at the Clanree Hotel in Letterkenny, Co. Donegal for the third Run to the Hills.

Our new venue for the Run to the Hills 2008 is on the outskirts of Letterkenny town and should make an ideal base for this year's event. The hotel has put a special deal in place for UKGSer.

Prices;

€130 (approx £88) per person for two nights bed and breakfast which includes an evening meal on the Saturday night.

€65 (approx £44) per person for one night's bed and breakfast. Evening meal not included.

Please note that all bookings are to be made directly with the Clanree Hotel on
00 353 74 912 4369

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please note that the hotel will apply a €20 per night surcharge to any person booking a single room. This will push the cost of the weekend up from €130 (£88) to €170 (£115). :eek: :eek:

If you are coming to the event on your own it will help you keep the cost down if you can share a twin room with another Tosser. We can start another thread to help organise that for you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

***There will be no camping available at this event.***

As usual we will have a road ride on the Saturday. Jockser and I have an interesting run planned for you this year.

The off-road ride (which will be suitable for a GS) will be lead by Kyle and Shinobi (Will) who have some great tracks planned. Thanks lads. :thumb2

Please post to this thread if you are planning to join us for the 2008 Run to the Hills. We look forward to your company and craic in April.

Attachments

• Clanree Hotel, Letterkenny.gdb
    171 bytes · Views: 234
Yes please I'm in plus SWMBO she may ride her own bike!!

Last edited:
Why am I worried about that word "interesting"?

Mmmmm, a spa and a pool, sounds like my sort of place :thumb

Def going to this!
Big dilemma though - which bikes to bring:nenau Just how "interesting" is the road trip?

Def going to this!
Big dilemma though - which bikes to bring:nenau Just how "interesting" is the road trip?

Interesting, meaning some lovely roads, great scenery, nice spot of lunch somewhere etc etc etc. Hopefully no impromptu off-roading like last year eh Roger? :)

I think you would like the off-road ride Orla. Some great tracks up there and the Mud Twins know lots of them. :thumb2

Interesting, meaning some lovely roads, great scenery, nice spot of lunch somewhere etc etc etc. Hopefully no impromptu off-roading like last year eh Roger? :)

I think you would like the off-road ride Orla. Some great tracks up there and the Mud Twins know lots of them. :thumb2

If I see you looking at one map with a puzzled look on your face and I'm off to Ardara and the Corner House for a pint :D

Tell James C/H in the harbour area are doing Mez Karoo for £140 pair just as good as TKC but cheaper:thumb

You should know how tight James is :augie... He's secured his TKC's at a very good price... but thanks lots for the info Wayne as I might follow that up myself... :thumb2

Gutted I'm missing this! Off to Morocco on the 13th but I'll try and join you all on the friday night...
David

Please note that the hotel will apply a €20 per night surcharge to any person booking a single room. This will push the cost of the weekend up from €130 (£88) to €170 (£115). :eek: :eek:

If you are coming to the event on your own it will help you keep the cost down if you can share a twin room with another Tosser. We can start another thread to help organise that for you.

Still not bad, given that the standard B&B rate for that weekend is €150

Back
Top Bottom