Votes: 7 8.8%
  • 2 In the Hotel

Votes: 12 15.0%
  • 1 In the Bunkhouse

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • 2 In the Bunkhouse

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Me, Elaine & Hannah will be there aboard the Red Devil, fully loaded with our magnificent Camping Pavilion:D:D:D:D:D:D

Me, Elaine & Hannah will be there aboard the Red Devil, fully loaded with our magnificent Camping Pavilion:D:D:D:D:D:D

How do you get away with one tent pitch for that :eek:

One way or another Mr and Mrs Toad will be there. If the bikes fixed it'll be on the 1200 if not we'll be bringing four wheeler. Better there any how than not.

Last time I saw three on a bike was in Cuba!!

You haven't seen my bike then:augie:augie:augie:augie

194844704-M.jpg

Eeerrrrmmm, No!

I'm booked too.

When are you going to travel down?

I was going to travel down on the friday 16th, think Ronno's going to but might have to let him get a head start....:augie.....leave morning time, be there for afternoon tea....I could be tempted into going down on the Thursday but haven't really thought about it.....:nenau

88 :eek: if the weather is good should be an ace wk end, am really looking forward to this event, never ridden to Wales before, never camped, cant wait!
We are travellin up on the Friday, not sure of exact times yet but think we are meeting up with at least 2 others on the way, safety in numbers and all that :D

Take your socks off and try again, I make it 88 :augie
It will be more by May when everyone sees how good the weather is going to be :bounce1

Have you got inside info? Anyone would think you owned the site:D

I merely added up the numbers showing on the poll:nenau:beerjug:

This will be my third UKGSer weekend and if it's anything like the first two it will be great!

I was going to travel down on the friday 16th, think Ronno's going to but might have to let him get a head start....:augie.....leave morning time, be there for afternoon tea....I could be tempted into going down on the Thursday but haven't really thought about it.....:nenau

I'll definitely be working on the Thursday but don't mind an early start Friday morning.

Ronno will be limited to a maximum speed of about 35mph if he's wearing those orange breeks, they've got more material in them than a cargo parachute. Not only that but all the car drivers will be so blinded by the glare they'll end up pulling out in front of him:D

I'll definitely be working on the Thursday but don't mind an early start Friday morning.

Ronno will be limited to a maximum speed of about 35mph if he's wearing those orange breeks, they've got more material in them than a cargo parachute. Not only that but all the car drivers will be so blinded by the glare they'll end up pulling out in front of him:D

good stuff, we can co-ordinate plans nearer the time....:thumb

Booked for camping.....it.......up!
One person, one tent, one airhead (if it's running OK, otherwise I'll be on the Bismarck.....)
:beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom