Calling Vario pannier owners

Status
Not open for further replies.
good game good game !!!!

Hi To help with the admin
Can the people who transfer by internet somehow let me know who they are because its tricky matching up peoples real names with their nick names from the site !

For example can you pm me with your last 4 account digits and delivery address once you have done the transfer.

so..... if you have transfered money and havent recieved the pannel please send the above

cheers Poo

Hi

A quick question (well two)

1) Are you still making them of 5mm plastic? I ask because I have real trouble closing the pannier with the BMW liners inside as it is - if I have 5mm less space I'll have even more problems!

2) How do I get money to you?

cheers
Darren

Hi

I have real trouble closing the pannier with the BMW liners inside as it is - if I have 5mm less space I'll have even more problems!

I've no problems getting my BM liners in with the stash panel fitted, so neither should you. :thumb2

Cheers Davy F for that

dazlewis I need a email address as you have no PM as of yet >

cheers IAP

Hi Poo (you gotta get a better name!)

my e-address is dazlewis at hotmail dot com

cheers
Darren

Just measured how much space that a Stash Panel allows to be used easily it is 8 extra litres thats 21% of the available space in the panier. This is what I can fit into the space

And people can pay through Paypal now if they wish tangwezi@hotmail.co.uk

Attachments

• DSCF0227.jpg
    DSCF0227.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 1,013
I got mine today - top quality, fast postage.

It is not often you get something that so well suited to its purpose and so well made for the price of round of drinks - the only thing that comes close is a round of drinks.

The fit is perfect - if anything a bit too perfect, or I am just cack-handed. Is their a knack to getting it in and out quickly, or should I shave a tiny smidgen off the lower edge to ease passage?

I can already see a new model - "stash panel plus" - with a hinged door in it over the void to save removing the whole panel. However, I guess that is getting away from the simplicity of the original, which is much of its appeal.

Cheers
Darren

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom